Know the difference

tacobell fan

31 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

EZsPm8OXYAIaxAd?format=jpg&name=900x900

Black lives are not in any more danger than white lives in the hands of cops as long as you don't have any criminal offense against you. Cops aren't any more racist than an average Joe. I don't think racism is prevalent in law enforcement. Ofcourse, there are bad cops, but often they seem to get highlighted. In no other race, Whites or Hispanic or Asian, you don't see protests against the cops for killing someone in a drug dealing case. How many Hispanic people died in drug dealing cases? Did you ever see them protest? If the cops were really racist, wouldn't they be racist against Hispanic people as well? 

My basic point is, there is no systemic racism in law enforcement. You're going to have racist cops just like racist engineers and racist doctors. But there is no systemic racism in the law enforcement department. 

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

haha exactly... he climbed a statue and wasn't getting down..they had a call fire dept ..

that's y the bail amount is more

https://youtu.be/7u8kyL1qb2c

police odu ninnu 2 miles 3 miles 4 miles chase cheyalsi vaste traffic stop lo ..... aa charges kuda ticket lo estadu..... just an example

Just now, Catalpha said:

Black lives are not in any more danger than white lives in the hands of cops as long as you don't have any criminal offense against you. I don't think cops are any more racist than an average Joe. I don't think racism is prevalent in law enforcement. Ofcourse, there are bad cops, but often they seem to get highlighted. In no other race, Whites or Hispanic or Asian, you don't see protests about the cops for killing someone in a drug dealing case. How many Hispanic people died in drug dealing cases? Did you ever see them protest? If the cops were really racist, wouldn't they be racist against Hispanic people as well?

yea????? come n stay in a kkk existential places in midwest... cops etlantalo telustadi

4 minutes ago, uyghur12 said:

police odu ninnu 2 miles 3 miles 4 miles chase cheyalsi vaste traffic stop lo ..... aa charges kuda ticket lo estadu..... just an example

lol adhi idhi completely different..this is highest order of restraint ...

and inko dept ni involve cheyyali madhyalo..already with protests fire engines chaala busy vuntaayi..

3 minutes ago, uyghur12 said:

yea????? come n stay in a kkk existential places in midwest... cops etlantalo telustadi

Then why are protests in the rest of America worse?

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

lol adhi idhi completely different..this is highest order of restraint ...

and inko dept ni involve cheyyali madhyalo..already with protests fire engines chaala busy vuntaayi..

lol emundi just saying resource exhaustion

4 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

But who knows the what was their previous history with Crimes ... 

They impose fines based on your history? If yes, aren't those previous crimes being punished and released? 

1 minute ago, uyghur12 said:

just dont blindly read what is on twitter

This. 

My basic point is, there is no systemic racism in law enforcement. You're going to have racist cops just like racist engineers and racist doctors. But there is no systemic racism in the law enforcement department.

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Rest of America is Socially Liberal 

What do black lives matter want? Tell me in terms of what the Government can do to eliminate the so called "imaginary racism" in law enforcement. 

3 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

What do black lives matter want? Tell me in terms of what the Government can do to eliminate the so called "imaginary racism" in law enforcement. 

4 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Protest ki fundamental reason :

This ideology of EQUALITY is completly wrong. NEVER EVER*100 TIMES in this WORLD THERE WILL BE EQUALITY

Let me tell you this. 10 years after Btech can all your friends salaries be averaged and EQUALLY distributed. That never ever happens

If every one is given OPPORTUNITY there will be an OVER SUPPLY of TALENT and QUALITY will DIMINISH and INNOVATION will be no more

If every one wants to sit back in the car then who will DRIVE. 

ANDARU PALLAKI EKKITE MOSEVADU EVADU

So forget this non sense ideologies and attain money power knowledge. Keep aside this LAVADA philosophies