Cheated by parents

budgetpadbhanabam

On 6/8/2020 at 6:18 PM, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Guys i have seen stories in this db on people want to abandon parents at old age and etc. But i want to share my life and how i got cheated by my own parents. I hope this will never happen to anyone in this world since parents are like god to us and our role model and our strength but i am just an unfortunate guy being cheated by my own parents. I will try to write this whenever i got time and i believe this will be a lesson for newbies came to USA or people who just started their career in USA.

#$1 irrespective of anything we still love our parents 

2 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

nothing dude i just let it go, i thought its better i spend my time and money from now on for my personal growth i feel its not worth my time to fight for that money if its written i will get it if not let them enjoy. I am in my higher 30s i still have lot of energy and talent to make money. this is what almost every one suggested and i felt really good starting this conv during that time.

money I am sure is not an issue...you can cover in long run

what about relations that are damaged for ever? how to mend them....naadhi bhi more or less same situation..parents shana garam unnaru naa meedha ...especially wifee meedha( she doesn't have any role in this)..adhi just monthly pampinche amount thaggindhi ani...stop kooda seyyale nenu..

6 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

what about relations that are damaged for ever? how to mend them....naadhi bhi more or less same situation..parents shana garam unnaru naa meedha ...especially wifee meedha( she doesn't have any role in this)..adhi just monthly pampinche amount thaggindhi ani...stop kooda seyyale nenu..

Nuvvu em chesina aa kopam podu...Money - You cannot earn like you used to do when you were single...Just move on your life to take care of your family here anthe...

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

i dont have any relation with my sis and bro in law but me and my parents are talking. 

Just now, budgetpadbhanabam said:

i dont have any relation with my sis and bro in law but me and my parents are talking. 

Anni light tisukoni move on and start savings anthe Inga no option 

On 6/8/2020 at 10:13 PM, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I agree with some one who says they dont want all the story may be  i was just feeling bad thinking about what all things happend since chldhood and want to share the whole story. But instead of sharing all this info i will ask some questions.

1. What will you do when your father say he has a debt but never reveal amount but keep on asking money every day?

2.  What if you have lot of wishes like you want to buy a nice car and enjoy life in US but you cant because your father have lot of debt

3.  What will you do when you found out that your father doesn't have any debt instead he is taking money and keeping it a disaster money,  lost 90% of it by lending it to others for interest? and giving it your sibling and you are sacrificing all your family and kids wishes whereas your sibling and bor in law is having luxury with your money?

4. how do you feel if you goto india after 5 yrs and your parents say you dont have any say on properties they bought with your money and they can give it to your siblings who never helped your father.

5 how do you feel all hardworking money from past 10yrs is gone just like that?

6. how do you feel siblings doesn't show any affection only interested in money you send and things you get from US

7. how do you feel when your sibling will ask you for a foreign vacation trip showing a pic of your long weekend vacation?

8. how does it feel having 2 kids and insgle earning and have to cope up with all H1H issues and on top of family torture and deteriorating health?

9. how does it feel all sacrifices you made or your parents, your kids , your spouse your health was not even a matter for your parents except your money.

It seems they want you to permanently settle in India. No other logical reason

My story:

Born 84 Dec

Went to med school in 2001 

Finished in 2008

worked here and there and finished residency and fellowship in 2019.

Got married in 2017

No kids

Family:

Dad - Govt employee, left job in 2007 when he was some 52 year old 

Siblings-2  [akka chelli]. 

Mom- home maker

What i did:

Supported family since 2009

Got sisters married in 2008 and 2012

Cleared all family debts 

Bought an apt in Hyd for parents as they did not have a house 

Things happened in recent India trip:

My brother in law did not answer my phone stating that i insulted him . labeled me as arrogant one despite helping them with some 2.5 lakhs hospital bill.

My elder  sister: blamed me - Stating that i am a changed person after marriage etc. 

My elder sister and BIL: never called for lunch meet or anything. 

Younger sister: No issues.

Parents: Not so appreciative of apartment i bought. They wanted a house in 5 cent land in home town[ Which costs a fortune and i cant afford it at this time. It slows down my investment process.

Analysis:

Life is a mess anyway. 

People will never stop teaching you.

Important thing:

Constants and things we can control  in life: Career and money 

Rest: Go with the tide

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, siva604 said:

My story:

Born 84 Dec

Went to med school in 2001 

Finished in 2008

worked here and there and finished residency and fellowship in 2019.

Got married in 2017

No kids

Family:

Dad - Govt employee, left job in 2007 when he was some 52 year old 

Siblings-2  [akka chelli]. 

Mom- home maker

What i did:

Supported family since 2007

Got sisters married in 2008 and 2012

Cleared all family debts 

Bought an apt in Hyd for parents as they did not have a house 

Things happened in recent India trip:

My brother in law did not answer my phone stating that i insulted him . labeled me as arrogant one despite helping them with some 2.5 lakhs hospital bill.

My elder  sister: blamed me - Stating that i am a changed person after marriage etc. 

My elder sister and BIL: never called for lunch meet or anything. 

Younger sister: No issues.

Parents: Not so appreciative of apartment i bought. They wanted a house in 5 cent land in home town[ Which costs a fortune and i cant afford it at this time. It slows down my investment process.

Analysis:

Life is a mess anyway. 

People will never stop teaching you.

Important thing:

Constants and things we can control  in life: Career and money 

Rest: Go with the tide

Meeru doctor ?

1 hour ago, godfather03 said:

Nuvvu em chesina aa kopam podu...Money - You cannot earn like you used to do when you were single...Just move on your life to take care of your family here anthe...

all I want is a good relation with my parents...but problem is i cant buy that with money that I dont have$s@d

2 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

all I want is a good relation with my parents...but problem is i cant buy that with money that I dont have$s@d

Luck bagunte future lo valle realize avtharu...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, anna_gari_maata said:

It seems they want you to permanently settle in India. No other logical reason

now i dont care about anything other than my wife kids and personnel health. i decided to do only things make me happy not others.