Proud to be South Indian

Daaarling

Two of our housemates are North Indian girls both are very sweet but too modern. I was shocked to see their beach pics.

They went to beach with Boyfriends wearing bathing suit and they said they are not sure that they would marry. They are not even worried about the pics that they have taken with those boys. They said they just went on a holiday with them and nothing happend. I hope what they said is true. Finally she said you South Indian girls are dumb and Narrow minded in a funny way. They thought I am from Delhi and they were shocked when I told them that I come South Indian background. Cosmopolitan brought up of Hyderabad helped me many times. I feel proud about the culture and values that I got from my family.

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Title chusi Killed Solider Santosh gurinchi post esav anukkunna, you never cease to disappoint. ANkLP4W.gif

Daarling nunchi bane expect chesthunnaru meeru 😂😂

51 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Two of our housemates are North Indian girls both are very sweet but too modern. I was shocked to see their beach pics.

They went to beach with Boyfriends wearing bathing suit and they said they are not sure that they would marry. They are not even worried about the pics that they have taken with those boys. They said they just went on a holiday with them and nothing happend. I hope what they said is true. Finally she said you South Indian girls are dumb and Narrow minded in a funny way. They thought I am from Delhi and they were shocked when I told them that I come South Indian background. Cosmopolitan brought up of Hyderabad helped me many times. I feel proud about the culture and values that I got from my family.

True lot of drama is from south indian gf’s, my north indian ex’s are chillaxed and we are still in good terms...Telugu girl was way too much dramatic and she herself feels like Angel( Maybe the influence of tollywood, prati film lo Hero di final aim is to get the girl inko vere ambition ye undadhu)

Virginity is too overrated, dont be proud of it and dont judge other’s by their sex life...

Wow you have modern outlook with traditional values , beautiful, all boys are crazy about u but u don't care, intelligent, rich ...idantha edo oka ad laga anipistundi 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Skip

Chalu chalu chaala kasam ee culture girls ni

4 minutes ago, emitlu said:

True lot of drama is from south indian gf’s, my north indian ex’s are chillaxed and are we still in good terms...Telugu girl was way too much dramatic and she herself feels like Angel( May the influence of tollywood, prati film lo Hero di final aim is to get the girl inko vere ambition ye undadhu)

Virginity is too overrated, dont be proud of it and dont judge other’s by their sex life...

Does it exist nowadays  ?