Proud to be South Indian

Daaarling

If you are looking for a match, nothing wrong with announcing it here - clearly. No need of any drama or beating around the bush. Otherwise you will become a clone of AFDBRAJA who keeps posting silly posts regardless of who says what.

(Palleturi pentammas like you are not my type)

2 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

your roomies went to beach from your house wearing bathing suits and you saw them doing it? And you assumed they DID it at the beach? You’ll make a good gossip monger for sure.

So what do you want us to do now?? Gossip with you? That’s not happening.

(some people have learning disability and cannot learn a thing even after telling them how to do a thing)

Here is what you established so far (And we know where this is all going) -

ID = Daaarling

Face = Beautiful (not sure about “other” things)

Bonus = You are a dancer.

Earned enough to buy a house and retire (But still share room)

Not passionate about IT but you are in it just for big $$ (not suited for IT).

Cosmopolitan brought up (modern looking like a northie but a stupid cabbage with MUD brain)

Several guys are chasing you, begging to marry you and making proposals that you keep rejecting because... blah

Looking for a match on afdb and advertising yourself desperately (maybe age-barring)

Goal = Want to abandon your parents for your joy and freedom

Status = Bored and frustrated with identity crisis and need attention

Talents = cannot learn how to post a forum post (mud brain - beauty and brains don’t go together)

DKC = unicorn mansion auntie

your roomie girls are correct - you are a dumb cabbage.

(we think you are DONE here)

chillara ledu neeku iddam ante

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Two of our housemates are North Indian girls both are very sweet but too modern. I was shocked to see their beach pics.

They went to beach with Boyfriends wearing bathing suit and they said they are not sure that they would marry. They are not even worried about the pics that they have taken with those boys. They said they just went on a holiday with them and nothing happend. I hope what they said is true. Finally she said you South Indian girls are dumb and Narrow minded in a funny way. They thought I am from Delhi and they were shocked when I told them that I come South Indian background. Cosmopolitan brought up of Hyderabad helped me many times. I feel proud about the culture and values that I got from my family.

Why would you have to come up with a new story every-time, Why can't you just directly ask an opinion on your topic?

3 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

ee daaarling dkc gadu thread esi 10gesthadu...replies em vundav....after one week vacchi oka post esi thread lift chesthaadu.....

Think this is vendetta aunty 

20 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

ee daaarling dkc gadu thread esi 10gesthadu...replies em vundav....after one week vacchi oka post esi thread lift chesthaadu.....

feel ainava chinnu 😀