Proud to be South Indian

Daaarling

On 6/17/2020 at 6:03 AM, Daaarling said:

chillara ledu neeku iddam ante

that’s what everyone is thinking about you!

Chillar na daggara undi. Kavala? Stretch your begging bowl and I’ll drop it.

Chetta munda - chillar life, chillar thoughts, UGLY MIND, pichakuntla ideas.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Yes I enjoy gossips😀

Gossip mongering is CHEAP character!

And we thought you had only LOOSE character with a fickle mind.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

Title chusi Killed Solider Santosh gurinchi post esav anukkunna, you never cease to disappoint. ANkLP4W.gif

DITTOO

10 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

Chetta munda - chillar life, chillar thoughts, pichakuntla ideas.

Reported to admin

10 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

Chetta munda - chillar life, chillar thoughts, pichakuntla ideas.

Your words tell what kind of brought up you had. what is the use of your studies when you dont know how to respect women. Am I putting any vulgur posts, I am sharing my thoughts and feelings. If you dont like stay away what right you have to use such a abusive language on me.

9 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Your words tell what kind of brought up you had. what is the use of your studies when you dont know how to respect women. Am I putting any vulgur posts, I am sharing my thoughts and feelings. If you dont like stay away what right you have to use such a abusive language on me.

Your English grammar speaks for yourself, your poor standards, quality consciousness, passion and upbringing! Did you even go to school or did you pass by copying and cheating? Obviously, you wasted your learning years making useless adventures. Elanti attention seeking PICHAKUNTLA veshalu vesi untav learning years lo LOL

Vulgar posts are much better than your silly, naive posts. At least they know how to post.

Tell us something we don’t know instead of posting silly statements seeking attention. If you don’t know how to post on a forum, you don’t know a lot. That’s all.

I know how to respect women (way better than your grandfather does) - just not cheap-charactered, loose-charactered, miserable women seeking attention repeatedly with nothing to offer in their posts. Don’t you see negative comments from others??

Who doesn’t know what you are posting?

Is that hard to understand??

Oh wait, mud brain with learning disability.

33 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Your English grammar speaks for yourself, your poor standards, quality consciousness, passion and upbringing! Did you even go to school or did you pass by copying and cheating? Obviously, you wasted your learning years making useless adventures.

Vulgar posts are much better than your silly, naive posts. At least they know how to post.

Tell us something we don’t know instead of posting silly statements seeking attention. If you don’t know how to post on a forum, you don’t know a lot. That’s all.

I know how to respect women - just not cheap-charactered, loose-charactered, miserable women seeking attention repeatedly with nothing to offer in their posts. Don’t you see negative comments from others??

Who doesn’t know what you are posting?

Is that hard to understand??

Oh wait, mud brain with learning disability.

It is proved by your comments that money can get education, job and status but manners and culture comes from our brought up. I pity on you. I don't know what is your frustration but for sure you are under deep depression, if you are loser try to work on your relationship or career.

7 hours ago, Daaarling said:

It is proved by your comments that money can get education, job and status but manners and culture comes from our brought up. I pity on you. I don't know what is your frustration but for sure you are under deep depression, if you are loser try to work on your relationship or career.

LOL, That’s what people are thinking about you! They know you are a bored, frustrated and depressed loser posting latkoor statements. You are talking like a qualified psychiatrist but you don’t even know your own mental issues.

Here is your chetta -

True love never fails. Love is eternal. Blah...”

Really, seriously GRANNY? Who does not know it pentamma? Not even old chetta cinemas use these heavy dialogues. And that is your “posting” - it’s not even a question or education or entertainment or news. You need to go back to school for all the wasted time during your learning years and re-learn life.

You are a grandma with 50 year old views. This is 2020. Are you on drugs? Wake up!

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

LOL, That’s what people are thinking about you! They know you are a bored, frustrated and depressed loser posting latkoor statements. You are talking like a qualified psychiatrist but you don’t even know your own mental issues.

Here is your chetta -

“True love never fails. Love is eternal. Blah...”

Who does not know it pentamma? Not even old chetta cinemas use these heavy dialogues. And that is your “posting” - it’s not a question or education or entertainment or news. You need to go back to school for all the wasted time during your learning years and re-learn.

You are a grandma with 50 year old views. This is 2020. Are you on drugs? Wake up!

Your cheap thinking reflects in your words. Please stay away.