Maharshi comedy: OS based on AI

Help_please

rei puri... cinema meedha ishtam ani antey, oka adhiripoye cinema theeyi.

lekuntey mass cinema ki ochhey craze ishtam antey, balls nokkinchuko... hehe...

untey atu vaipu undu, ledha itu vaipu undu...

sare le... edho okati chesko. byeee . just nidhi agarwal ni malli teesko. 

next time full movie lo kanipinchaali maa nidhi.. ee second heroine nonsense not acceptable.

4 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

It's other way kooda kada.  After pokiri Puri movies lo edi bagundi? Siru 150th movie original gaa Puri direct cheyyali. Entha time ichina story meedha work cheyyaledhu. VV vinayak chethiki vellindi project. 

Imo, it was okkadu which established MB has hero. Athadu/pokiri took him to next level

may be MB can repeat the magic of Okkadu, Athadu...

i dont think its easy for anyone to recreate Poikiri...even for puri... (that movie was perfect blend)

17 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i dont think its easy for anyone to recreate Poikiri...even for puri... (that movie was perfect blend)

2-3 yrs back Puri MB ki edo line cheppadu. motham complete cheyyamani chepthey sarigga cheyyaledhu. MB drop ayyadu. But eppudu public lo Puri gurunchi chedu ga mAtladaledhu. 

24 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

It's other way kooda kada.  

ofcourse... but based on what puri said, MB avoided him because of his flops ani... what if puri never did pokiri with mahesh because all his previous films were avg or flops or utter flops? including athadu, I guess everything else from okkadu were flops kada?

whatever it maybe, Im tlaking about genuinity and I dont feel MB has any of that.. that guy is totally superficial whenever he talks on stage... 

24 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

pokiri is overrated.. it was a good movie with some very good commercial elements and okkadu is better than that actually... but MB career lo vajram ante athadu and he should be very proud of that and feel lucky for being part of that

I feel athadu is THE most magical film in telugu (mb or non mb films) I have watched... nothing else comes close

23 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Hoping to see Mahesh bob under the direction of Meher Ramesh anna

eedu itlage janalni dhooram cheskunta pothe next epudo aa koratala siva lantollu kooda dengeyamantaru... apudu meher anna ne gathi aithadu 

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

ofcourse... but based on what puri said, MB avoided him because of his flops ani... what if puri never did pokiri with mahesh because all his previous films were avg or flops or utter flops? including athadu, I guess everything else from okkadu were flops kada?

whatever it maybe, Im tlaking about genuinity and I dont feel MB has any of that.. that guy is totally superficial whenever he talks on stage... 

personality difference. Puri seems happy go lucky and confident of his abilities 

Mahesh seems insecure and wants everything to be done his way. 

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

eedu itlage janalni dhooram cheskunta pothe next epudo aa koratala siva lantollu kooda dengeyamantaru... apudu meher anna ne gathi aithadu 

Meher anna comeback vehicle ki radhasaradhi maa lolbob aka magesh bob ani @Prince_Fan annadu indake

8 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

aa stage ki osthey, he has a bunch of young successful directors he will choose from.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

personality difference. Puri seems happy go lucky and confident of his abilities 

Mahesh seems insecure and wants everything to be done his way. 

I used to like MB until maybe like few years ago but then I probably matured and realised how fake that guy is. Same thing goes with zoo NTR but I never liked him before anyways. All this fanism and all is proper stupid and immature ani thelusukodaniki 25-26 yrs pattindi naku... Thanks to the stupid audio functions and success events, they made me realise how chuthey the whole telugu flim industry is and how they make us ullus 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I used to like MB until maybe like few years ago but then I probably matured and realised how fake that guy is. Same thing goes with zoo NTR but I never liked him before anyways. All this fanism and all is proper stupid and immature ani thelusukodaniki 25-26 yrs pattindi naku... Thanks to the stupid audio functions and success events, they made me realise how chuthey the whole telugu flim industry is and how they make us ullus 

you live and learn.