Maharshi comedy: OS based on AI

Help_please

22 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

pokiri is overrated.. it was a good movie with some very good commercial elements and okkadu is better than that actually... but MB career lo vajram ante athadu and he should be very proud of that and feel lucky for being part of that

I feel athadu is THE most magical film in telugu (mb or non mb films) I have watched... nothing else comes close

Agree...athadu was best family entertainer in tfi....but MB stick to few expressions only in that movie...

pokiri is the one where he shows his acting ( nijam, business man movies also)...

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

Agree...athadu was best family entertainer in tfi....but MB stick to few expressions only in that movie...

pokiri is the one where he shows his acting ( nijam movie also)...

not just family entertainer... I like everything about that film. The visuals (the tint), music aithe ultimate both songs and bgm, the fights are super special aa polam lo di, gudi dhaggara with brahmaji and also the last church fight... ivanni additional to the comedy, family and other aspects which everyone regularly talk about...

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Nidhi Agarwal should be solo heroine in next puri film.

I just texted him about that. he sent back a smiley.

Recommend me for lady comedian role 583d29b3da810e3dbc197d483a3a20d7.gif

18 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I used to like MB until maybe like few years ago but then I probably matured and realised how fake that guy is. Same thing goes with zoo NTR but I never liked him before anyways. All this fanism and all is proper stupid and immature ani thelusukodaniki 25-26 yrs pattindi naku... Thanks to the stupid audio functions and success events, they made me realise how chuthey the whole telugu flim industry is and how they make us ullus 

just admit that you lke introverts more.

but mahesh is under contract to promote his movies. he's gonna speak some sh1t. 

I think he's okay. the only film I watched of him completely was nenokkadine.

8 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

you are my movie's heroine sweety.

i'll pick a handsome guy as hero.. how about arjun rampal?

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

just admit that you lke introverts more.

but mahesh is under contract to promote his movies. he's gonna speak some sh1t. 

I think he's okay. the only film I watched of him completely was nenokkadine.

introverts ani em ledu... I like VD too and he doesnt seem introvert at all and he goes over the board on stage sometimes

I feel MB is very fake with his speeches and all, ekkada genuinity kanipinchadu. He uses template words for all the films.. mindblowing, unbelievable antadu everytime and he wont even change those words. 

10 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

I'm waiting for Nidhi Agarwal's date for a special appearance in a shampoo ad in my film. 

once that is done, we can start shooting

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

introverts ani em ledu... I like VD too and he doesnt seem introvert at all and he goes over the board on stage sometimes

I feel MB is very fake with his speeches and all, ekkada genuinity kanipinchadu. He uses template words for all the films.. mindblowing, unbelievable antadu everytime and he wont even change those words. 

lazy ass may be. lol.

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Give me  heroine brother character ... iragadheestha

hero gadni kotte scene okati.... sis tho Oka sentiment scene ... chalu 

2 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

do you think my movie will have senti scene? hehe.. do you read what I post?

my movie won't even have a romantic scene between hero and heroine. the hero is gayyy..

do you want to be hero's partner?

8 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

VD is most definitely an introvert. He seems extremely uncomfortable when he's offscreen. 

he just tries hard to give that middle class vibe, even when he's making 10cr atleast per year. 

whatever to sell his movies, though. 

9 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

poyi boothu kathalu edupu posts esuko kanesam paytm chillara ayina vastadi :giggle:

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

Hehe

nenu heroine antey movie theaters lo nunchi dobbestharemo 583d29b3da810e3dbc197d483a3a20d7.gif