Why india 🇮🇳 is not printing money as US?

Tellugodu

42 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Because Indian Rupee is not world's reserve currency and foreign governments and investors don't buy Indian issued debt with the same confidence as US backed treasuries and securities..

so which foreign govts are buying chinese backed bonds? haha...

and chinese print like crazy.

there's a world outside US controlled world financial system. that India has brought into that bs is one of the reasons for its slow growth.

1 hour ago, Tellugodu said:

Why ??Indian Govt not bailing out struggling sectors or stimulus money just like US ?? Why they are not printing more money 💰 and flooding the market just like US doing ?? 

Skip

Rupee is not convertible currency..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Rupee is not convertible currency..

lol. its partly convertible. so is chinese yuan.

just accept Indians love mediocrity calling itself 'meritorious'.

you can print money upto certain percentage of country GDP (6 or 12% i don’t remember exact value) anything beyond will cause inflation.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, gunnerz4ever said:

you can print money upto certain percentage of country GDP (6 or 12% i don’t remember exact value) anything beyond will cause inflation.

there's no limit like that. India can print and indulge in massive infra spending this moment if it wants to. but it has to liberalize its economy even more so there's no runaway inflation.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

we don't bail or print money in my house 

--- nirmala  aunty

ball less elites of India. worlds dumbest upper class, after the british.

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

ekkuva print chesthey kooda vastundi to 150-200... so what? India is a poor country... like dirt poor.

and it will benefit from currency debasement. especially at the time of low oil prices, 

entire world gave a gift to Modi with low oil prices, and he was too stupid to get it and continued with bs policies. 

remember Indian economy kicked started in 1991 because rupee was devalued and its economy slightly liberalized.

they have to liberalize it more and let rupee fall even more.. find its true value

but India scared to do it

Rupee devalue cheste expat uncles ki and witch companies ki pandage.

8 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

who cares. andariki pandage.

but it must be followed with liberalization of markets in India, and strong controls over land sale.

prathi m gaadu dabbulu padaganey land konesi, g oopakunda rent meedha bathikeyala ani try chestadu. adhi kooda control cheyyali.

but rupee must be devalued. otherwise India is stuck as a low income economy forever.

10 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

lol. your dp is so stupid. if you really believe that, you have no handle on reality. lol.

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

lol. your dp is so stupid. if you really believe that, you have no handle on reality. lol.

I feel most of your reasoning/comments in this DB are stupid, who cares bro.public forum.

11 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

I feel most of your reasoning/comments in this DB are stupid, who cares bro.public forum.

your feeling is immaterial, because you can't justify it with reasoning.

I can. and your dp is indeed fcuking stupid. even if you were born white. which you are not. lol.

13 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

you don't even know why India doesn't print money like china does. you should be more humble about what you spout.

i challenge you prove any of my assertions here wrong. lol. 

you live in a silly propped up govt funded IT bubble. and think you own the US. 

the reality is when sh1t hits the fan, you won't own even your underwear unless the other person allows you to own it. lol.