Why india 🇮🇳 is not printing money as US?

Tellugodu

41 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

your feeling is immaterial, because you can't justify it with reasoning.

I can. and your dp is indeed fcuking stupid. even if you were born white. which you are not. lol.

I feel the same about you when I read some of your arrogant posts. Who cares man. If you don’t like the DP , go ahead and block, please don’t create the drama.

23 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

I feel the same about you when I read some of your arrogant posts. Who cares man. If you don’t like the DP , go ahead and block, please don’t create the drama.

there's no drama. you are pissing off others with that dp. and I'm pissing you off. its a pissing contest.

seriously someone who says 'we are full' should indeed be stupid no? its too easy to destroy that statement. without immigrants US is nothing. absolutely nothing. 

even if the entire world population moved in to the US, it wouldn't be 'full'. lol.

8 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

there's no drama. you are pissing off others with that dp. and I'm pissing you off. its a pissing contest.

seriously someone who says 'we are full' should indeed be stupid no? its too easy to destroy that statement. without immigrants US is nothing. absolutely nothing. 

even if the entire world population moved in to the US, it wouldn't be 'full'. lol.

Yes bro, others are also equally pissed by your posts about calling a country in which you born , as shi$t and that country disgust you. If mod’s finds my DP as inappropriate they will ban me or delete the DP. There’ is no reason to be a moral policing. As I said if you have issues with me or my post , go ahead and block me and I do the same if I feel , there is no reason to drag the conversation. I support the idea what I feel right and you have the same right too , until or unless you/I are not demeaning /disrespectful to others.

2 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Yes bro, others are also equally pissed by your posts about calling a country in which you born , as shi$t and that country disgust you. If mod’s finds my DP as inappropriate they will ban me or delete the DP. There’ is no reason to be a moral policing. As I said if you have issues with me or my post , go ahead and block me and I do the same if I feel , there is no reason to drag the conversation. I support the idea what I feel right and you have the same right too , until or unless you/I are not demeaning /disrespectful to others.

where's the moral policing? I called you stupid. that's mocking.

4 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

I support the idea what I feel right and you have the same right too , until or unless you/I are not demeaning /disrespectful to others.

I don't want to be respectful to those who say 'we are full' sorrry.

you have zero consequences to your stand. and if you can't take a little heat on the internet, then you should not be on the internet propagating your stand.

6 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Modi don't know about economy that's why

I strongly suggest printing notes when inflation is low

printing notes has nothing to do with inflation. inflation is caused by bottlenecks in the economy. like people hoarding up commodities, land etc. 

if policies encourage competition in the economy, then printing actually makes the economy skyrocket.

imagine producing all that china produces at a lesser cost they do? it is possible with the right policies.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

printing notes has nothing to do with inflation. inflation is caused by bottlenecks in the economy. like people hoarding up commodities, land etc. 

if policies encourage competition in the economy, then printing actually makes the economy skyrocket.

imagine producing all that china produces at a lesser cost they do? it is possible with the right policies.

I know trollu about economics don't blabberwith me dude

18 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Mari next 5 years lo USD -INR 150 rs ki vastundi emo.

yes...its possible...thats why u buy dollars for investment or gold

one more thing is if u print money u should make sure u get returns by pumping properly in the economy....india can not do these kind of activities...as money goes to directly into big pockets or scams or worthless schemes

20 hours ago, TrollBait said:

India is a piece of sh1t nation with an cowardly upper class. they won't grow, and won't let others grow.

extreme HIndutva is the new distraction to feed the masses to keep their social status intact

Indians disgust me

too much of negativity in your posts bro honestly. Do you care to elaborate? I am not sure if you are either unhappy in your personal life with something or you might have had some bad experiences but I personally think it makes no sense to judge 1.3 b people.

Peace bro