desham ante matti kaadhu raa...

TrollBait

ani evaro annattu unnaru ga..

what is his view on India's brutal occupation of Kashmir? pls tell db's greatest patriot @Daaarling

let me guess, he was hypocrite who supported it, or a coward who avoided addressing it. one of the two. avuna?

okay this was said by Gurjada Apparao who didn't live through India's brutal annexation and occupation of kashmir. he died by 1915.

sorrrry mr. apparao. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

what is his view on India's brutal occupation of Kashmir? pls tell db's greatest patriot @Daaarling

let me guess, he was hypocrite who supported it, or a coward who avoided addressing it. one of the two. avuna?

british valla time loney chanipoyaadu dhora in 1915 

20 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

You mean India's brutal occupation of Kashmir by Muslims....

They need to be thrown to CHinese..

Chinese Eat Dogs and Torture Uighur's 

2 minutes ago, emitlu said:

You mean India's brutal occupation of Kashmir by Muslims....

They need to be thrown to CHinese..

Chinese Eat Dogs and Torture Uighur's 

lol bp

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

aa quote correcte...

at the same time...that applies to both parties...

asalu both parites ki aa vuddesam lenappudu...whats the point of discussing that quote...

11 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

aa quote correcte...

at the same time...that applies to both parties...

asalu both parites ki aa vuddesam lenappudu...whats the point of discussing that quote...

what both parties? you may get kicks from being detached neutral, but you are wrong on this.

India is a brutal colonizer in kashmir. unless your argument is that kashmiris are equally responsible for their fate, your comment on 'both parties' makes no sense.

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

what both parties? you may get kicks from being detached neutral, but you are wrong on this.

India is a brutal colonizer in kashmir. unless your argument is that kashmiris are equally responsible for their fate, your comment on 'both parties' makes no sense.

in simple words...

india-kashmir-pak conflict is lot of mess..(even messier than palastina issue)..

in my opinion...this conflict comes under the "egg first or chicken first" scenario....

at the beginning of this conflict...Kashmir king was Hindhu..and majority population was muslim...

(going by king word or majority of people word..is still hypothesis... since there was no democracy during that time)... ( i dont want to go in-depth...after effects..and what happen after that)

we just cant simple pass judgements sitting somewhere else...

coming to the "desham ante"....quote..

"desham ante matti kaadhu ...manushulu"...daani artham.... country means not the border its the people...but both parties are fighting about border only...not for the people...if both parties are thinking about people...hindhu pandit killings wont happen and also our indians wont make cheap comments like going there to get marry kashmiri girl...etc

if any one want to reply on this..please take time and process it and comment ... than instantly comment in half way...

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

in simple words...

india-kashmir-pak conflict is lot of mess..(even messier than palastina issue)..

in my opinion...this conflict comes under the "egg first or chicken first" scenario....

at the beginning of this conflict...Kashmir king was Hindhu..and majority population was muslim...

(going by king word or majority of people word..is still hypothesis... since there was no democracy during that time)... ( i dont want to go in-depth...after effects..and what happen after that)

we just cant simple pass judgements sitting somewhere else...

coming to the "desham ante"....quote..

"desham ante matti kaadhu ...manushulu"...daani artham.... country means not the border its the people...but both parties are fighting about border only...not for the people...if both parties are thinking about people...hindhu pandit killings wont happen and also our indians wont make cheap comments like going there to get marry kashmiri girl...etc

if any one want to reply on this..please take time and process it and comment ... than instantly comment in half way...

the aggressor in Kashmir has always been India and Indian allied forces (aka. maharaja hari singh). going by king's word is bullsiht. the people don't want to be with India.

kashmir are fighting for their right to decide for themselves. India is crushing that right. 

Hindu pandit killed were 200 or so, and in return how many kashmiris got killed? few lakhs atleast. also you convenientfly forgot the jammu muslims massacre by Raja Singh and Indian forces before this whole fiasco began.

its a straight up act of aggresssion by India. There are no 'both sides' to it.