desham ante matti kaadhu raa...

TrollBait

Just now, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

sure, nee lanti pani leni vallatoh deebate cheyyalenu. 

okay santosham. velli velagabettu prapanchanni nee chethala tho.

10 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Yes they are immigrants abrahamic religions lo any mention about places in india? Show me proof in abrahamic religions about places in India or India subcontinent 

i think we are conflicting looking india in geographic, history point of view with religion point of view...

in that case ...every religion exist in india is immigrants...

even though if we are looking india in religion point of view...hinduism started 2300 BC...among hundreds of years back neanderthals...

Most scholars believe Hinduism started somewhere between 2300 B.C. and 1500 B.C. in the Indus Valley, near modern-day Pakistan. But many Hindus argue that their faith is timeless and has always existed.

source: https://www.history.com/topics/religion/hinduism

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i think we are conflicting looking india in geographic, history point of view with religion point of view...

in that case ...every religion exist in india is immigrants...

even though if we are looking india in religion point of view...hinduism started 2300 BC...among hundreds of years back neanderthals...

you don''t understand what he's saying. he's saying muslims will always be outsiders in India because their original book has no references to the land.

he's simply saying what a lot of Hindus believe and don't say out aloud.

unfortunately modern conflict resolution mechanisms are based on power projections, and not on historicities.

as long as kashmiris refuse to be ruled by India, this problem will persist. Modi's policies have actually worsened the feeling kashmiris had for India.. and Indian celebration of abrogation of 370 showed anyone paying attention to it, about what a criminally sociopathic bunch India's majority is.

6 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

HInduism started somewhere around 600AD. 

Indus valley was not vedic.

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

HInduism started somewhere around 600AD. 

Indus valley was not vedic.

Dude i just applied for Univ of aberdeen, Uk for  Msc in religion studies.

Just letting you know, Hopefully i get scholarship

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

you don''t understand what he's saying. he's saying muslims will always be outsiders in India because their original book has no references to the land.

he's simply saying what a lot of Hindus believe and don't say out aloud.

unfortunately modern conflict resolution mechanisms are based on power projections, and not on historicities.

as long as kashmiris refuse to be ruled by India, this problem will persist. Modi's policies have actually worsened the feeling kashmiris had for India.. and Indian celebration of abrogation of 370 showed anyone paying attention to it, about what a criminally sociopathic bunch India's majority is.

as i mentioned ...earth belongs to humans...not aliens..

if we forget that fundamental point...we can create all these barriers like religions (abrahmic or hindhu..et), borders..etc...

thats why i still believe in this thread concept...

desham ante matti kaadhu...manushullu...

1 minute ago, bostonbro said:

Dude i just applied for Univ of aberdeen, Uk for  Msc in religion studies.

Just letting you know, Hopefully i get scholarship

wow... so cool. I hope you get it... 

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

as i mentioned ...earth belongs to humans...not aliens..

if we forget that fundamental point...we can create all these barriers like religions (abrahmic or hindhu..et), borders..etc...

thats why i still believe in this thread concept...

desham ante matti kaadhu...manushullu...

but in a conflict, sometimes there are aggressors, and defenders. both are not on the same moral plane.