desham ante matti kaadhu raa...

TrollBait

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ok..

we need to talk about before india ...after india... (1947)

if india is already a nation..if immigrants came and ask for right of land...you are correct...

what if immigrants came before farming the nation?

who says muslims were immigrants in kashmir? silly claim.

8 minutes ago, VenkyBabu said:

As an Indian citizen you can live anywhere in India but not kashmir? Is it not vivakshata andi ? 
<chamba gif>

because kashmir was not Inda. India cheated kashmiri people and abrogated 370, after diluting the original article right from its inception by the cunnning bastard Nehru

13 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

arey dhed ga if u dont respect local population nee policy ento cheppu?

did you respect local population when you claimed kashmir for India? stop bullshitting.

47 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

what are you talking 1500 years back islam aney religion ey ledhu first thing second thing they all immigrated only 500-600 years back immigrate ainollu vachi idhi maa land anadam enti asalu? 

44 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

palestine jews ki ichi vellipothaada gaza ni jews claim that its their homeland

🤣

8 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

everything you posted is bullshit. neutral bullshit that. you are being incredibly dishonest by claiming to be some sort of 'serious thinker' who is analyzing historical facts of this case.

India is a colonizer anedhi obvious. your attempts to justify India's behaviour by pointing to pakistan which is not suppressing kashmiris on its side of the border is just laughable at best.

That Indians didn't bat eye for abrogation of 370 (forget all the hindutva assholes who made vulgar comments) says how complete India's occupation of Kashmir is.

surprisingly..i didnt find one word relevant comment in your three lines reply...

neutral neutral ..antunnavu..netural is the one..who can see both sides...

preoccupied minds see only what pleases to their mind ...

9 minutes ago, VenkyBabu said:

Adhe same revolt anedhi kashmir lo kuda ayyi unte Indian govt oppukunedhemo kadha ?

TG separate state undi , AP lo kalisi ... malli separate state ayyindhi ... 70 years ayina kashmir issue Ki Oka solution ledhu ... Pak vadu sagam , China vadu sagam mingesaka edho konchem India tho undhi . Kashmir poyina problem em ledhu ... but appatiki India Ki bordering countries tho issues em undavu ane guaranty undha ? 

yes...to the red color highlighted...

Ok basic thing is everyone who claim its my land are immigrants as per religion all abrahamic religions home land is Middle East so if they can limit to it andhariki manchidhi 

7 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

because kashmir was not Inda. India cheated kashmiri people and abrogated 370, after diluting the original article right from its inception by the cunnning bastard Nehru

During 1947 princely states antha either pak or India lo merge cheyyaalani Britishers chepthe Hari Singh acceded to give Kashmir to India.

Inka deep ga history loki pothe 711 AD lo India lo bathakadaniki vachi gradualga ikkada petthanam cheyyaalani choosaaru.  

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

surprisingly..i didnt find one word relevant comment in your three lines reply...

neutral neutral ..antunnavu..netural is the one..who can see both sides...

preoccupied minds see only what pleases to their mind ...

because you terms you set for this discussion is unacceptable. and because you want to declare yourself neutral to both sides, its impossible to get it through to you.

should I start from 1947, about the 'action and reaction' that you seem so obsessed about? about the dozens of backstabbing of kashmiris by India after initiating art 370 from Nehru to Vajpayee until Modi finally stopped honoring it?

do you even know what art 370 promised kashmir, beyond  what you read in the headlines? 

you are more interested in saying that its 'complex' and not to create 'chaos'. what bullshit. India is occupying people against their wishes, and you want to be neutral about it. be so. what do I care. To me, India is the clear aggressor.

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Ok basic thing is everyone who claim its my land are immigrants as per religion all abrahamic religions home land is Middle East so if they can limit to it andhariki manchidhi 

Hindus are also outsiders to India.. duh. read history properly.

Abrahamic religions antha sontha land Jerusalem antaaru so appreciate if they go back to it Hindu terrorist madhyalo umdadam endhuko they can live freely akkada kadha

2 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

During 1947 princely states antha either pak or India lo merge cheyyaalani Britishers chepthe Hari Singh acceded to give Kashmir to India.

Inka deep ga history loki pothe 711 AD lo India lo bathakadaniki vachi gradualga ikkada petthanam cheyyaalani choosaaru.  

deep ga poye antha scene neeku ledhu. lite teesko.

Just now, tom bhayya said:

Abrahamic religions antha sontha land Jerusalem antaaru so appreciate if they go back to it Hindu terrorist madhyalo umdadam endhuko they can live freely akkada kadha

soft hindutva bs.

you let the bajrang dals and hanuman sena do what you find hard to do. i know.