Baboru Vs Sanchaita Gajapati Raju

snoww

2 hours ago, ParmQ said:

@Silverado missed this. Yes, that Ramesh Sharma is Christian ni talk. Converted. Similar to Anil Sashrti. Don't be fooled by Sharma tag. There are number of Sharmas in north who are converted.

mansas-trust-issue(1).jpg

Dude go get some life , her step father directed ahimsa - gandhi movie, Her step father is a core gandhian, sanchaita twitter time line consist of lot of dalai lama tweets and pics with dalai lama, so she is a buddhist ? Even I watched very rare dalai lama video in her time line only

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Dude go get some life , her step father directed ahimsa - gandhi movie, Her step father is a core gandhian, sanchaita twitter time line consist of lot of dalai lama tweets and pics with dalai lama, so she is a buddhist ? Even I watched very rare dalai lama video in her time line only

Hmm going to vatican church doesn't make u Christian ,I also went but here she is following Christian festival's bcoz of her step father  

So we @ParmQ agreed to a certain point that Ramesh Sharma (step father ) is a Christian but her religion we don't know

Cool bro

I think Sanchaita wants to be part of trust for her political aspirations/prove a point to Ashok rather than divine aspects. Atleast in the case of Simhachalam Board.   I still don't understand why govt has to issue a GO in family trust affair as if it is a public issue. Sanchaita should have gone through Judiciary system to get her hereditary rights.

Will jagan, from now on, pass a GO to fix people family affairs? Repu naaku na sibling ki assthi tagadha vaste Jagan anna GO pass chesthademo to determine the rights.

• Upvote 2

Just now, proudtobeandhrite said:

I think Sanchaita wants to be part of trust for her political aspirations/prove a point to Ashok rather than divine aspects. Atleast in the case of Simhachalam Board.   I still don't understand why govt has to issue a GO in family trust affair as if it is a public issue. Sanchaita should have gone through Judiciary system to get her hereditary rights.

Will jagan, from now on, pass a GO to fix people family affairs? Repu naaku na sibling ki assthi tagadha vaste Jagan anna GO pass chesthademo to determine the rights.

Yes adhe kada 

Govts should not involve in spiritual and private trusts 

Do govt dare in. Christian trusts or any ngo charitable trusts ,no ????

Why this discrimination

2 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

How Ashok Gajapati Raju became MANSAS chairman, the sameway CBN issued GO in favor of ashok. Dont worry there is a legal case going on in court, good thing sanchaita is part of that family she is not outsider

11 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

How Ashok Gajapati Raju became MANSAS chairman, the sameway CBN issued GO in favor of ashok. Dont worry there is a legal case going on in court, good thing sanchaita is part of that family she is not outsider

Anand chanipoyina tarvtha naturally next elder from family ashok becomes ,this girl should have waiited

12 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Is TDP Govt issuing a GO to appoint Ashok a true statement? if so, any govt shouldn't involve in it. Its not a public interest issue.

But, why does the recent GO remove Ashok from Trust board too? Wasnt replacing Ashok with Sanchaita as chairman good enough?  

23 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

A2 wants to loot Vizag lands so his choice Is this girl

No govt should involve in private affairs

Simhachalam trust members have allegations on them ,first thing ashok should outrightly said to chamba that kutumba Rao shouldn't be part of trust

Similarly Jagan should not meddle in family affairs

7 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Is TDP Govt issuing a GO to appoint Ashok a true statement? if so, any govt shouldn't involve in it. Its not a public interest issue.

But, why does the recent GO remove Ashok from Trust board too? Wasnt replacing Ashok with Sanchaita as chairman good enough?  

On top of it the issue is also in the court, Sanchaita is not an outsider it is totally family issue, Ashok gajapati tappinchadaniki strong reason undi TDP hayam lo simhachalam land scams ekkuva jaruginayi, appatlo roju ku oka news vachedi simhachalam lands kottesaru ani by ganta and co ani

7 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

On top of it the issue is also in the court, Sanchaita is not an outsider it is totally family issue, Ashok gajapati tappinchadaniki strong reason undi TDP hayam lo simhachalam land scams ekkuva jaruginayi, appatlo roju ku oka news vachedi simhachalam lands kottesaru ani

As far I know he is preventing land grabbing,he almost laid out iron kanche to every possible lands,"no one calls ashok corrupt" 

Eme vachina tarvtha in east Godavari lo sand mining illegal ga start chesaru in mansas lands

Jagan political vendetta made him to do this

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

On top of it the issue is also in the court, Sanchaita is not an outsider it is totally family issue, Ashok gajapati tappinchadaniki strong reason undi TDP hayam lo simhachalam land scams ekkuva jaruginayi, appatlo roju ku oka news vachedi simhachalam lands kottesaru ani by ganta and co ani

If they are implying Ashok did land scams, its somehow not believable knowing his attitude and lifestyle. It seems to me that political vendetta to be the only reason.

• Upvote 1