Do you have any property dispute back home?

Daaarling

5 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

similar case happened recently

chanipoyaka, edo villu with back date create chesi property motham teesukunaru around 10 crores

bathikunnapudu villu chuste andari perlu unnayi

but chanipoyaka original asalu ekada ledu 

case veyachu but antha varaku evaru poledu 

Ohh ekkada ma dad name okati exclude chesaru ani inside talk but eppuu adigithey my dad doesnt speak of it. Since edhi ancestral property kabatti future lo lawyer tho proceed avdham ani planning if my sibling and I dont get our share through my dad. But problem is vellu nama lo name lekpoyina my dad has right?? Then whats the point of not including his name on it 

5 minutes ago, Kootami said:

Ancestral property ani court lo prove chesi ... all the legal heirs will get equal property including female heirs

Exactly adhey cheyali last ki .. own blood relations ani prema chupisthey pellam ni veskoni okadu donga kathalu padrhunaru .. em manushuloo 

7 minutes ago, Kootami said:

Ancestral property ani court lo prove chesi ... all the legal heirs will get equal property including female heirs

But ekkada thing enti ante property vellipoyina ma dad ki problem ledhu annatu behave chesthunadu as he loves his siblings which is fine.. but nenu na sibling dont love them and they r selfish ani ardam ayyi ma dad ki chepina labham ledhu ani ma share memu teskovali ani chusthunam .. e situation lo ma dad is neutral for now... edhi ancestral kabatti memu as grand kids court lo case vesthey we will get our share without anu issues?

5 minutes ago, OreyPandhi said:

But ekkada thing enti ante property vellipoyina ma dad ki problem ledhu annatu behave chesthunadu as he loves his siblings which is fine.. but nenu na sibling dont love them and they r selfish ani ardam ayyi ma dad ki chepina labham ledhu ani ma share memu teskovali ani chusthunam .. e situation lo ma dad is neutral for now... edhi ancestral kabatti memu as grand kids court lo case vesthey we will get our share without anu issues?

Just discuss your case with a lawyer. Most lawyers offer free Initial consultation.

6 minutes ago, OreyPandhi said:

Exactly adhey cheyali last ki .. own blood relations ani prema chupisthey pellam ni veskoni okadu donga kathalu padrhunaru .. em manushuloo 

Idi thele sariki 10 yrs or 15 yrs  patiddi avathala vallu kuda calm ga vundaru kabatti😂

Outside settlement chesukunte better property value ekkuva vunte

32 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Just hire a lawyer - don’t do it yourself because you don’t know the law fully. It doesn’t matter if you are well off - you should get what is your’s. There will always be leaches and parasites.

when you hire a lawyer, it feels GOOD and confident because it would be taken care of - legally. They will likely back off if they know you hired a lawyer.

Just remember - after you hire a lawyer, you should CUT OFF all communications with the opposing party and let the lawyer deal with it professionally. Anything they want to discuss with you, they should discuss with your lawyer - not you.

Cut off communication" makes sense.

1 minute ago, trent said:

Idi thele sariki 10 yrs or 15 yrs  patiddi avathala vallu kuda calm ga vundaru kabatti😂

Outside settlement chesukunte better property value ekkuva vunte

Lol vallu chesina bodi bsc degreelu veskoni MIT stanford graduates ani egos attitude poslu kodtharu and it is not abt money actually a property is not like a huge amount infact nenu US lo job chesthey 2 years lo earn cheyagalanu but it is abt not leaving them anything that doesnt belong to them due to their character.. and court lo 15 years case nadusthe better endhukante financially they will become weak but not me or my sibling as we r financially good ..

25 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

thaatha aasthi ni babai lu dengesthunaru antundi 

27 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

uncles ni naanna pillalu ani ela annav manikyam anna.... maamulodivi kaadu nuvu  Manikyam

It is my Grandfather's property

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

Mee taatha gari property paina mee baabai laki kooda equal rights vuntai kada...

Avunu kaani vaallu Naanna share kuda kaavalantunnaru, basically they dont want to give anything to Dad and it is not a small property to let it go.

4 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

People should stop seeking ancestral property. The only property that your parents should give you is a good education. 

We dont seek when other slefish people in thr family also dont seek and we all agree and donate to poor people. Will they do that NO so no point of not seeking when its going for selfish AHs simple

7 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Avunu kaani vaallu Naanna share kuda kaavalantunnaru, basically they dont want to give anything to Dad and it is not a small property to let it go.

What is ur feeling abt ur babai’s are they good or bad in other terms?? If u feel they r good let it go if they r selfish then dont