Do you have any property dispute back home?

Daaarling

4 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Cut off communication" makes sense.

On any case, you are out of the picture after a lawyer takes over the matter. You cannot discuss anything without getting emotional - lawyers are knowledgeable, not emotional and they know exactly what needs to be done. If they hire a lawyer too, then both lawyers will discuss with each other - not the parties.

Yeah, litigate the matter, drag the case for years with several hearing postponements (upsetting their daily routine, schedule and work) and sue them until they go - bankrupt !! Because you can...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OreyPandhi said:

We dont seek when other slefish people in thr family also dont seek and we all agree and donate to poor people. Will they do that NO so no point of not seeking when its going for selfish AHs simple

If you didn't earn it, it's not yours.

Just now, Catalpha said:

If you didn't earn it, it's not yours.

So my free item goes to another non-derserving party and they get two free items rather than one lol 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, OreyPandhi said:

So my free item goes to another non-derserving party and they get two free items rather than one lol 

Not your problem, ancestral property is for people that can't make their own money, let them have it. 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

On any case, you are out of the picture after a lawyer takes over the matter. You cannot discuss anything without getting emotional - lawyers are knowledgeable, not emotional and they know exactly what needs to be done. If they hire a lawyer too, then both lawyers will discuss with each other - not the parties.

Yeah, litigate, drag the case with several hearing postponements (upsetting their daily routine, schedule and work) and sue them until they go - bankrupt !! Because you can...

Not sure about India - you may be able to seek legal fees and expenses from the other party if they lose the case. That would place more burden and distress on them! Your lawyer should be able to advise you on fees recovery

Just now, Bhumchik said:

Not sure about India - you may be able to seek legal fees and expenses from the other party if they lose the case. That would place more burden and distress on them! Your lawyer should be able to advise you on fees recovery

Soemthing new- even better

42 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

People should stop seeking ancestral property. The only property that your parents should give you is a good education. 

Correcte...but Inherited priorities paina depend avvamani evvaru chepparu...mana kastaaniki inherited wealth add aithe manchide...

okallu one dollar deggara journey start chesarani every generation one dollar thone start chesthe ...next generations Inka poor avutai (with added inflation)

Prathi scientist (Including you) reinventing the wheel tho start cheyadu kada...inthaku mundhu Evaro kanipettina formulas pricIples thone mee new inventions kooda...

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

My uncles back in India want to grab my Dads share of Property inherited from my Grandfather. They give an excuse that as we are settled abroad and making good money there is no need of any property for him. My Dad worked hard and made career where as they enjoyed all their life and now want my Dads property. People are so unfair and pathetic.

my uncles ki ma thatha illu/paccna land mottham vallake kavali anta maa nayani ki vaata ledhu anta...

vallu ollone untaru..ooru dhati bayataki raru...ma nayana pvt job chesetodu ..now retired....endhuku ledhu maaku vaata ante reason nenu US lo untanu..so memu rich ani valla peeling.

vaatala dhaggara godavalatho no talkings between them...

oka vela panchukunnappudu by chance emanna share vasthe adhi maa nayana maa annaki isthadu anta...endhuku ante nenu US lo unnanu...ma anna India lone job chestundu.....nenu baaga rich ani valla peeling... ekkuva adigithe veellu naa tho matladaru emo ani doubt tho nenu silent ga ookunna....

indhulo inko matter emiti ante..same things are happening from my mom's side as well...reason...nenu US lo untunnanu anta..so memu rich ani vella peeling kooda

1 hour ago, OreyPandhi said:

But ekkada thing enti ante property vellipoyina ma dad ki problem ledhu annatu behave chesthunadu as he loves his siblings which is fine.. but nenu na sibling dont love them and they r selfish ani ardam ayyi ma dad ki chepina labham ledhu ani ma share memu teskovali ani chusthunam .. e situation lo ma dad is neutral for now... edhi ancestral kabatti memu as grand kids court lo case vesthey we will get our share without anu issues?

You are legal heirs of that property meru partition suite eyyochu court lo ...kakapothey court chuttu tiragali.but this is better than me babai/peddananna la meda depend avvatam kanna