70's 80's born people in this db are in loop (only some) creating misconceptions about bjp feeling that it is still OC party but it is ST,SC,BC,EWS party ,jaffas(ycp)and pulkas (tdp) spreading fake news to protect their votes

Silverado

Just now, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

It is OC party. Eeven though it has BC leaders, most of them are fed with ridiculous religius stuff. They were born in BC doesn't mean they are not indoctrinated.

BC in north is different from south. Everyone saw how helpful they are when the migrant labour are flocking to their native places.

K so ycp is BC party a ??

How BC is fed with religious stuff, aren't they normal hindus ,your stomach burn is bcoz they are still in hindu religion and didn't converted

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

K so ycp is BC party a ??

How BC is fed with religious stuff, aren't they normal hindus ,your stomach burn is bcoz they are still in hindu religion and didn't converted

YSRCP is not just BC party. Its there for everyone - SC, BC, minority.

Covert avvakapoyina parledhu as long as they are indoctrinated stupid dumass religion.

1 minute ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

Covert avvakapoyina parledhu as long as they are indoctrinated stupid dumass religion.

Aboo ycp is casteist party and also pulkas

Only party in India which runs on merit is BJP

Hindu religion dumbass religion a ,g paguludhi royyyy...

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Chingaal said:

abbba, paina cheppina alredy konni kanti thudupu charyalu untai

but public perception and reality is maximum bapanollu go with bajapa

inka north lo ayithey valley main reason

It is not public perception jaffas and pulkas promoting fake news

People know bjp is everyone's party

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Aboo ycp is casteist party and also pulkas

Only party in India which runs on merit is BJP

Hindu religion dumbass religion a ,g paguludhi royyyy...

pulkas castiest -everyone knows.

YSRCP castiest - lol at you. I can't argue with people who don't see recent results.

That religion itself is dumb to the core. And the castism that you are  talking in your previous post did come from the same Hindu religion. Do you even hear words yourself? How dumb you sound! I don't blame you. Its all because of that religion.

1 minute ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

YSRCP castiest - lol at you. I can't argue with people who don't see recent results.

That religion itself is dumb to the core. And the castism that you are  talking in your previous post did come from the same Hindu religion. Do you even hear words yourself? How dumb you sound! I don't blame you. Its all because of that religion.

Rey rice bag convert ekkuva mingaku paguludhi

Don't talk about hindus

Don't justify ur conversion in xtians go and f... Off

14 minutes ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

Ycp party - Lol 😂 

Just now, Silverado said:

Rey rice bag convert ekkuva mingaku paguludhi

Don't talk about hindus

Don't justify ur conversion in xtians go and f... Off

Nee dhaggara answer lenappude ilanti trash talk untadhi. I am happy for conversion, otherwise would be rotting in that castiest dumbass religion.

4 minutes ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

No ur Catholic Church treats black people to core racism

Why there are black and.white churches

Why there are OC churches and dalit churches in AP,there is one temple for everyone

Chepara rice bag convert ga

5 minutes ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

Saaar, ycp kuda emi thakkuva kaadhu le casteism lo. Almost all political parties in India run on casette politics - open secret. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

Rey bhakths follow these -

Corona ki papad and cow urine. Do even see how dumb you are guys are. Lol ra. Lollest.

Rey ayana dalit ane kadha crying u rice bag convert mari mee brother anil Kumar gadu enduku prayer oil chaluthunadu people meeda 

Who coming with diseases

30 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Saaar, ycp kuda emi thakkuva kaadhu le casteism lo. Almost all political parties in India run on casette politics - open secret. 

Yeah including Bapan BJP. Inka sollu discussion dheniki?

Other parties are far better than blow job party

Another cow urine beta entered.