Official: Big boss 4 - 15 weeks - done- Abhi won and Akhil Runner up but sohel got big gifts

kittaya

13 minutes ago, Chay said:

last 2 episodes monal pichekinchindi.. super hot undi

aa devi tried to become another rebel like cowshell.. backfired completely 🤣

Devi similar to kapati natakam dialogue kottinappudu ade anukunna

6 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Season 2 lo samrat laga ,ladies puppy ga abhi gaadu migilipothadu choosthu undandi..title winner will noel or akhil..!

Akhil ki strong chances unnayi , but he is spoiling his game being with monal, last season lo punnu and rahul di workout ayinatlu avuthundi emo anukuntunadu kani ala avvadu

Good thing about Abhi , he has very strong PR team

Abhi ki baga balupu and loose tongue undi

• Haha 1

Rahul won because he is one of the popular contestants that season. More importantly he is super talented singing wise and that is what caught the audiences pulse more than anything else. His chemistry with Punnu and Srimukis ego futher fueled his chances by helping him gain more screen time.

people talk about Rahul is a scrub but he is an entertainer and he chose his talent to get close to the audiences  and that’s how he won it all. Neol in employing the same staggery but he is not as talented as Rahul and he is getting to a point where it is annoying people. In Rahul’s case people wanted to him to sing more often than not

7 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Rahul won because he is one of the popular contestants that season. More importantly he is super talented singing wise and that is what caught the audiences pulse more than anything else. His chemistry with Punnu and Srimukis ego futher fueled his chances by helping him gain more screen time.

people talk about Rahul is a scrub but he is an entertainer and he chose his talent to get close to the audiences  and that’s how he won it all. Neol in employing the same staggery but he is not as talented as Rahul and he is getting to a point where it is annoying people. In Rahul’s case people wanted to him to sing more often than not

Punnu shielded rahul a lot, I mean Punnu shielded Rahul's negativity

em entertainment unnado emo kani, because of BiggBoss does Rahul's fanbase increased a lot ??? 

Noel is copying rahul, to be frank noel remembers me that "para para" rap in season 2 , means noel is not that great

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

In my opinion Abhi has good chances followed by Divi, avinash like baba Bhasker will gain a lot of good willa d might be there till the closing episode. My take is abhi vs divi vs avinash

Avinash will definitely be in Top 5 no doubt about it, may be he could be runner up also

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

In my opinion Abhi has good chances followed by Divi, avinash like baba Bhasker will gain a lot of good will and be there will closing season. My take is abhi vs divi vs avinash

Abhi just surviving because of his PR team and some support from nag and BB team ani naku strong feeling..gangavva win aina pedda achryam ledu the way they are pampering..overall e sari telugu bigg boss bullshit 

2 hours ago, Sreeven said:

Abhi just surviving because of his PR team and some support from nag and BB team ani naku strong feeling..gangavva win aina pedda achryam ledu the way they are pampering..overall e sari telugu bigg boss bullshit 

Gangavva got clearly exposed by Nag and Devi this week, that she is biased and mahanati, inka edi kuda telusukoledu ante intha kanna mabbu gallu ee season lo unnaru ani ardam or safe play chesukoni sail ayipodam anukuntunaru kani adi jargadu BiggBoss house lo . I hope akhil will move away from Monal, Devi has told about akhil perfectly