Official: Big boss 4 - 15 weeks - done- Abhi won and Akhil Runner up but sohel got big gifts

kittaya

3 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Stupid bb ... Devi ki full money 💰 estharu emo ... Andhuke eliminated papam she is talented guys ...we didn't see her talent 

Vadhule ayya aa talent uu.. bokkalodi... Sujatha matrame untundhi bokkalodi... 

I want to see sujatha go out 

4 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Rahul won because he is one of the popular contestants that season. More importantly he is super talented singing wise and that is what caught the audiences pulse more than anything else. His chemistry with Punnu and Srimukis ego futher fueled his chances by helping him gain more screen time.

people talk about Rahul is a scrub but he is an entertainer and he chose his talent to get close to the audiences  and that’s how he won it all. Neol in employing the same staggery but he is not as talented as Rahul and he is getting to a point where it is annoying people. In Rahul’s case people wanted to him to sing more often than not

Rahul won because so many don't like srreemukhi

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Vadhule ayya aa talent uu.. bokkalodi... Sujatha matrame untundhi bokkalodi... 

I want to see sujatha go out 

Please send Kumar Sai out of the house next week

• Upvote 1

I think devi elimination is strategic move, passive viewers ni kuda vote veyyandi ani cheppakane chepparu. Entha strong contestants aina votlu lekapothe eliminate avvutaru ani.

I'm sure next week BB voting will increase 2 fold.

Just now, ShruteSastry said:

I think devi elimination is strategic move, passive viewers ni kuda vote veyyandi ani cheppakane chepparu. Entha strong contestants aina votlu lekapothe eliminate avvutaru ani.

I'm sure next week BB voting will increase 2 fold.

Hahaha

Emaina Kani na ariyana saved next week

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Sujjaa OA ni thagaleyya

”secret room lo unchithe Ekkuva rojulu undaku “ anta ... weekly one elimination annadhi common ayinapudu malla secret room enteyyy🙄🙄

Kakkurthi le ba.. footage ravalante kastame