No more Eh-transfers, Eh-Amendments

reality

9 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Basically, H1Bs cannot work on Federal projects. Meaning, the federal project cannot be outsourced offshore, or the employees who are working on this projects should be US Cit/Permanent resident.

Alane undha leka full time cannot be h1b or Americans cannot be fired to hire h1bs ani undha? Mostly federal and state projects lo work ki antha there will be a contract with vendors to supply a certain number of workers to complete/support a certain kind of work. Ivi eppudo raaskukoni untaru. No American workers will be displaced if that is the case as these companies only fire and hire h1bs. 

7 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Federal contracts unna companies, a projects ki Americans ni hire cheskovalanta

I didn;t see any witch company in federal contract..mostly coolie shops play there

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Alane undha leka full time cannot be h1b or Americans cannot be fired to hire h1bs ani undha? Mostly federal and state projects lo work ki antha there will be a contract with vendors to supply a certain number of workers to complete/support a certain kind of work. Ivi eppudo raaskukoni untaru. No American workers will be displaced if that is the case as these companies only fire and hire h1bs. 

Federal institutions cannot hire H1bs. You should be a US Citizen/ Perm Resident for it.

The wording on the whitehouse website says something in the lines of "Federal Dollars'' cant be spent to displace american jobs. I interpret this as a blanket statement for both FT and Contractors. Until the policy comes out, all this is just an interpretation.

May be this EO will curb vendors/suppliers to hire H1bs to work on federal projects. I dont know who they would enforce though.

Already mana desi vendor/supplier companies federal security clearance kavalsina jobs (that support federal projects)  ki clearance oka person ki teesukuni, athani/Ame user details use chesi remaining h1bs tho work cheyinchestharu. If proved, this is a federal offence. But, under the table chesestaru. So i dont know how they will enforce the rule though.

13 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

What this means:

• Your H1B LCA where end client is a federal government can now be denied.
  • You may be asked to recertify the LCA even if the old one is already approved. This is a bit of extreme scenario though as it opens up the option of a lawsuit. We will know as the time moves and we see real-life cases.
  • Third-party consulting companies will be affected even if you work in EVC or EVCC or any other model as long as the end client is a federally funded organization.

1 hour ago, reality said:

Ani thread veya poyava @Repo

The Department of Labor will also finalize guidance to prevent H-1B employers from moving H-1B workers to other employers’ job sites to displace Americans workers.

1 hour ago, Repo said:

lol ippude vesa other theddu lo. haha

Bisket EO US highschool Tech workers dhed batch ki dog bisket esadu thata anthe...
It's just for federal projects

1 hour ago, Repo said:

@Repo bro don't you have a life to enjoy. Why you want to follow slave immigration bills.

Nuvvu  moggoodivi aithe get the approval for S386

3 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Bisket EO US highschool Tech workers dhed batch ki dog bisket esadu thata anthe...
It's just for federal projects

Adi ninnanti nundi chepthunnade kada bro. Only for fed ki ani. Ekkada uncle's ne adedo saadinchunattu EO lo em ledu H1 vijayam ohtso hair kuda peekaledu lanti pedha pedha dialogue use chesukuntu thigh slapping. Haha. 

1 minute ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Federal institutions cannot hire H1bs. You should be a US Citizen/ Perm Resident for it.

The wording on the whitehouse website says something in the lines of "Federal Dollars'' cant be spent to displace american jobs. I interpret this as a blanket statement for both FT and Contractors. Until the policy comes out, all this is just an interpretation.

May be this EO will curb vendors/suppliers to hire H1bs to work on federal projects. I dont know who they would enforce though.

Already mana desi vendor/supplier companies federal security clearance kavalsina jobs (that support federal projects)  ki clearance oka person ki teesukuni, athani/Ame user details use chesi remaining h1bs tho work cheyinchestharu. If proved, this is a federal offence. But, under the table chesestaru. So i dont know how they will enforce the rule though.

I am talking about contracting work here. It says “foreign workers cannot be hired for competent service” in the EO - which would mean fulltime jobs. Anyway h1bs are not eligible for them so big deal. Coming to contracting, why will contractors be displacing Americans if there were no Americans in the first place?  It just means that Americans cannot be fired to create new jobs for h1bs- that has been known for quite sometime now. Nothing new. 

1 hour ago, Repo said:

Just now, Repo said:

Adi ninnanti nundi chepthunnade kada bro. Only for fed ki ani. Ekkada uncle's ne adedo saadinchunattu EO lo em ledu H1 vijayam ohtso hair kuda peekaledu lanti pedha pedha dialogue use chesukuntu thigh slapping. Haha. 

Mari... pina enti ala confirm chesav...

1 minute ago, Kumaravaarma said:

@Repo bro don't you have a life to enjoy. Why you want to follow slave immigration bills.

Nuvvu  moggoodivi aithe get the approval for S386

Don't you have life brother ? Nee daridram kaali nee jeevitham sanka naakithe kaani naa posts follow avvavu. By the way nenu mogonno kaado chudali ante ammai ni pampu 9 months taruvatha chepthundi. 

Just now, reality said:

Mari... pina enti ala confirm chesav...

Nenu adi vesindi WH site lo undi. Anthe kaaani nenu dani meeda emi conclude cheyyaledu. Nivve aatram mootram aagaka vesi nannu tag chesav. 

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

I am talking about contracting work here. It says “foreign workers cannot be hired for competent service” in the EO - which would mean fulltime jobs. Anyway h1bs are not eligible for them so big deal. Coming to contracting, why will contractors be displacing Americans if there were no Americans in the first place?  It just means that Americans cannot be fired to create new jobs for h1bs- that has been known for quite sometime now. Nothing new. 

Why can't the contracting companies hire Americans?

4 minutes ago, Repo said:

Don't you have life brother ? Nee daridram kaali nee jeevitham sanka naakithe kaani naa posts follow avvavu. By the way nenu mogonno kaado chudali ante ammai ni pampu 9 months taruvatha chepthundi. 

Neee post lu evadu susadu anna. Neeku nuvvu sepukuntunava RIP nee posts.

Pelli chesukuntee neeku nuvve telustadi nuvvu endo ani 😃 I have seen people with marriages for more than 6 months and nothing happened after 9 months.

3 minutes ago, Repo said:

Fed projects vallu biscuit kadha vayya ... I don't know I am Affected 

5 minutes ago, Repo said:

Asalu schedule lo clear ga rasindu ga signing hire American EO ani, it's not related to Merit based EO haha