weight ela taggali vaa...

jaijava

6 hours ago, jaijava said:

entha try chesina kilo not reducing.. potta pakkaki nettandhi kinda ** kanapadtledu. na height 5 feet 7 inch, weight 110 kg

I lost 25 kgs like 8 years back and still maintaining it. Keto or whatever fad diets you try are going to get you results but nuvvu ade weight maintain cheyatam anedi matram kastam with these diets. Get a personal nutritionists ,(they are not that costly , 3 months ki 3-5k  rupees charge chestaru).  basically ne own diet ki vellaki teda enti antey , nutritionist diet lo neku akali veyadu , vallu cheppina time ki cheppinavi tintey.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, naughty15 said:

i don't know about potta..but my friend daily walks 10 miles (20,000 steps).

He reduced 15 pounds in two months.

You can walk 200 miles a day and still not lose weight if you keep eating more calories than what you can spend. 

Weight loss starts in the kitchen not the gym 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You can walk 200 miles a day and still not lose weight if you keep eating more calories than what you can spend. 

Weight loss starts in the kitchen not the gym 

i don't know about my friend diet..but he lost weight that i can say sure.

18 minutes ago, naughty15 said:

i don't know about my friend diet..but he lost weight that i can say sure.

Same diet + exercise = weight loss 

Increased calories + exercise = no weight loss 

Reduced calories + no exercise = weight loss 

Chaala mandhiki job + family activities valla not enough time for gym , I advice them to adjust their diet 

• Upvote 2

Nee meal portions chesuko... cut the carbs and eat small portion every three hours... and don’t eat anything after 6PM... that’s your last meal of the day and if you still hungry have a fruit... you should see results in a week 

Follow Low carb diet - (20-30%) of your dietary needs should be supplied by carbs, rest all should have healthy fats(35%) and protein(35%). Measure these in grams. Use some app to count what you eat. Basically you want to put a check on the foods that cause insulin resistance. Eat more foods that help you build better metabolism. 

Maintain calorie deficit- calculate your daily calorie limit based on your current weight and goal weight. Accordingly add physical activity. For example,  if your daily limit is 1500 Cals intake, burning 500 calories should help you lose 1lb per week. 

Try to do all this with intermittent fasting- you can begin with 14:10. Have your breakfast at 8am, lunch around 1/2pm, snacks at 4 and wind up with your final meal- dinner by 6pm. Do not consume anything from 6pm- to next morning until 8am. Keep increasing the fasting window. Fasting helps you to reduce cravings, rescue you from the evils of binge eating and improves metabolism by boosting human growth hormone. This growth hormone is necessary for fat loss and muscle building 

Your diet helps you to lose weight. Workout helps you to build strength and endurance. 

7 hours ago, jaijava said:

entha try chesina kilo not reducing.. potta pakkaki nettandhi kinda ** kanapadtledu. na height 5 feet 7 inch, weight 110 kg

night 7 lope dinner muginchu... a travtaa em mutaku mari akali anipiste edana almonds or majjiga tagi paduko..

avoid late brkfsts n lunchs...roju 5-10-15-20 suryanamaskaram chesko.

2 hours ago, HugoStrange said:

first sugar maneseyi, next go for walking for an hour or hour and half. Dinner ki chicken thanduri ala emanan thinu rice place lo. Morning eggs or omlet thinu. You will start losing. 110 ante chala ekkuva easy ga thaggadam start avali. Inthaki emi chesthunnav asalu thaggadaniki

gatha 2 days ga chustunna tandoori chicken ani tega marketing sestunnav

recipe pettu okapali nee tandoori taste chusi review cheptha.

brahmi1.gif

jokes apart yes sugar direct intake maneste better its been 5 yrs nenu sugar direct ga consume chesi appudappudu sweet lu gatra potuntayi but naa intlo sugar packet ledu, kaastoo kusto honey use chesa daggu jalubu oste honey,ginger power, lemon.

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

Follow Low carb diet - (20-30%) of your dietary needs should be supplied by carbs, rest all should have healthy fats(35%) and protein(35%). Measure these in grams. Use some app to count what you eat. Basically you want to put a check on the foods that cause insulin resistance. Eat more foods that help you build better metabolism. 

Maintain calorie deficit- calculate your daily calorie limit based on your current weight and goal weight. Accordingly add physical activity. For example,  if your daily limit is 1500 Cals intake, burning 500 calories should help you lose 1lb per week. 

Try to do all this with intermittent fasting- you can begin with 14:8. Have your breakfast at 8am, lunch around 1/2pm, snacks at 4 and wind up with your final meal- dinner by 6pm. Do not consume anything from 6pm- to next morning until 8am. Keep increasing the fasting window. Fasting helps you to reduce cravings, rescue you from the evils of binge eating and improves metabolism by boosting human growth hormone. This growth hormone is necessary for fat loss and muscle building 

Your diet helps you to lose weight. Workout helps you to build strength and endurance. 

endoo DB lo Nutritionists dietitians ekkuva ayipoyaru weight loss ane padaniki edanna trigger rasukunnaremo andaru lungis ethi mari ostuntaru tips ivvadaniki

brahmi1.gif

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Ford_Abbai said:

I can share my diet plan..inbox me 

matter enti ante neeku work out ayina diet plan tanaki workout avvali ani ledu. it depends on the individual,

tella and nalla badacow laki six pack anukunte ostadii like 8 weeks 12 weeks la gattiga try cheste desi gallaki antha easy kaadu tinnadi antha tire laga vuntadii

brahmi1.gif

• Upvote 1

Eat your breakfast alone - have a heavy breakfast that will keep you vibrant and energetic all day.

Share your lunch with friends - eat moderate lunch as your heavy breakfast is still in your system to get you through the day.

Give your dinner to your enemy - eat as little dinner as possible as your body goes into rest during the night and doesn’t need much food. Excess dinner builds heft.

3 pm snack - never miss this snack (bananas, apples, oranges, grapes, crackers, energy/protein bar, etc) so you won’t become too hungry in the night and end up eating a heavy dinner.

Stay away from all sodas and sugars - they’ll bloat you like a pig.

Drink lots of water.

5 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Eat your breakfast alone - have a heavy breakfast that will keep you vibrant and energetic all day.

Share your lunch with friends - eat moderate lunch as your heavy breakfast is still in your system to get you through the day.

Give your dinner to your enemy - eat as little dinner as possible as your body goes into rest during the night and doesn’t need much food. Excess dinner builds heft.

3 pm snack - never miss this snack (bananas, apples, oranges, grapes, crackers, energy/protein bar, etc) so you won’t become too hungry in the night and end up eating a heavy dinner.

Stay away from all sodas and sugars - they’ll bloat you like a pig.

Drink lots of water.

TS ki chips lekunda tindi podu anta daniki emanna virugudu cheppu baa

brahmi1.gif