weight ela taggali vaa...

jaijava

5 hours ago, keviinusa said:

brahmi1.gif

em chestam baa TS pelli sambadalu chustunnad anta,

match ochchina prati pori toh dream sequence estunnad anta, malli edo oka reason toh match munduki pokapotey depression lo ekkuva tintunnad anta

deeniki virugude leda, phenteramine ani edavoo doctor dost gadu prescribe chesindu anta but he is scared anta

Rey Rey... idantha neneppudu cheppanu...

low carb diet and hiit... konchem resistance training chei.. combo of these three will definitely help any body.. you might as well add IF for few days a week 

15 hours ago, jaijava said:

entha try chesina kilo not reducing.. potta pakkaki nettandhi kinda ** kanapadtledu. na height 5 feet 7 inch, weight 110 kg

Eat melons instead of rice

15 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Antha thaggithe pothaav, 2-3 kgs per month reduction is ideal...

No. Nenu vina. Nuvvu cheppavanatey nenu paatinchalsindey. Neeku pedda peru teesukuvasta.

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

No. Nenu vina. Nuvvu cheppavanatey nenu paatinchalsindey. Neeku pedda peru teesukuvasta.

Pedda peraa

kooooooolllllllllll________srrrrrrrrgggggggg

elagha tenor.thumb.gif.abea9ef2bfb52139a5c21db8

7 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Pedda peraa

kooooooolllllllllll________srrrrrrrrgggggggg

elagha 

madhyali Pig avataram etti naaku I love you.. nuvvu kaadantey nenu bratakanu ani messages pettindi nuvvena? tenor.thumb.gif.abea9ef2bfb52139a5c21db8

1 hour ago, MRI said:

madhyali Pig avataram etti naaku I love you.. nuvvu kaadantey nenu bratakanu ani messages pettindi nuvvena? tenor.thumb.gif.abea9ef2bfb52139a5c21db8

Urike cute pigs photos dorikayyi so using .. e madya pagati kalalu kantunava tenor.gif.097475b115495ddef4e79d6c25a53c

This technique helped me to cutdown 10 kg 

wake up at 6 am and go for jogging followed by minimal excereces for tummy . 

have heavy breakfast by 9 and medium lunch by 2 and dinner by 7 30 . Dont eat anything after that 

cut down sugars . They are the culprits .. weekend okati cheat day petko so you can think of a day to satisfy ur cravings 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, jaijava said:

entha try chesina kilo not reducing.. potta pakkaki nettandhi kinda ** kanapadtledu. na height 5 feet 7 inch, weight 110 kg

There is no silver bullet  you need to find exercise and nutrition needs that will suit you.   First log what you are doing for a week. How many times and what you are eating, what are your activities in a day etc. You will find your answers on what to do

Also you mentioned whatever you try you are not able to loose. I suggest get your thyroid level checked during your next wellness check, consult your PCP. Thyroid  imbalance impacts metabolism and  weight gain.

Keep it simple before trying fad diets.

1) start with a  goal like loosing 10 pounds in 10 weeks or something like that.

2) Commit yourself to doing some exercise activity every day rain or shine.  Get a wearable (fitbit/watch ) or app on your phone track and log your activity. For example A simple walk/jog for 30-45 min at 15 min/mile pace  to start and add core strength exercises (Burpees, plank, squat, push ups ) or what ever works for you. Once you get adjusted to a routine add variations , increase intensity , duration etc.

3) Cut your alcohol   (if you drink) , avoid sugary drinks coke/sprite etc

4) Adjust your diet habits, cut down processed food where possible and eat in moderation. As someone already mentioned weight loss will happen if you burn more calories than your daily needs and in take.

5) Try and see if you can pull off 12-14 hrs between your last meal of the day and first meal of next day.

6) Get professional help a nutritionist/personal trainer can determine what will work for you

remember 2,3,4,5 are  lifestyle changing habits and you need to make them permanent.  You could get advises all day long but what will work is your commitment to achieve your goals and you are in charge of it.  For what it is worth I am 6"1 and at the start of the year I was 175  lbs and now i am at 160 lbs following 2.3.4.5. my goal is to keep it between 155-160.  Good luck and all the best

25 minutes ago, pistaUncle said:

There is no silver bullet  you need to find exercise and nutrition needs that will suit you.   First log what you are doing for a week. How many times and what you are eating, what are your activities in a day etc. You will find your answers on what to do

Also you mentioned whatever you try you are not able to loose. I suggest get your thyroid level checked during your next wellness check, consult your PCP. Thyroid  imbalance impacts metabolism and  weight gain.

Keep it simple before trying fad diets.

1) start with a  goal like loosing 10 pounds in 10 weeks or something like that.

2) Commit yourself to doing some exercise activity every day rain or shine.  Get a wearable (fitbit/watch ) or app on your phone track and log your activity. For example A simple walk/jog for 30-45 min at 15 min/mile pace  to start and add core strength exercises (Burpees, plank, squat, push ups ) or what ever works for you. Once you get adjusted to a routine add variations , increase intensity , duration etc.

3) Cut your alcohol   (if you drink) , avoid sugary drinks coke/sprite etc

4) Adjust your diet habits, cut down processed food where possible and eat in moderation. As someone already mentioned weight loss will happen if you burn more calories than your daily needs and in take.

5) Try and see if you can pull off 12-14 hrs between your last meal of the day and first meal of next day.

6) Get professional help a nutritionist/personal trainer can determine what will work for you

remember 2,3,4,5 are  lifestyle changing habits and you need to make them permanent.  You could get advises all day long but what will work is your commitment to achieve your goals and you are in charge of it.  For what it is worth I am 6"1 and at the start of the year I was 175  lbs and now i am at 160 lbs following 2.3.4.5. my goal is to keep it between 155-160.  Good luck and all the best

nee id @pistaUncle tenor.gif?itemid=17453285

crazy

1 minute ago, Aryaa said:

Eat what ur body want. Not what u want 

ala thine lavayina baa.. aadevado listen to your body ante, aakalainapudu prati sari tine vadini