Friend's mom says it's advisable not to marry a pretty girl and go only for average looking girls

jaijava

2 minutes ago, Silveradotwo said:

Should have smile on her ,urike kopam ravoddhu,chitiki matiki argument cheyakapothe adhe chalu

Wax statue ni order chesukunta ala ayithe

9-D02-DE27-BDF4-4-CBA-B17-B-23-D39-E7248

3 minutes ago, Silveradotwo said:

Daniki wax statue enduku vaa,chala mandi untaru ala including me 

Adhantha endhukule kaani, eppudu navvuthu kopam raani vallu in my view not right. Kopam basic emotion kada ..

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Adhantha endhukule kaani, eppudu navvuthu kopam raani vallu in my view not right. Kopam basic emotion kada ..

Naku asalu kopame radu unless if someone irritates me

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Kopam reasonable ga unte correct

Prathi 10 minutes ki vasthene problem

11 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Naku asalu kopame radu unless if someone irritates me

“He who is not angry, where he has cause to be, sins. For unreasonable patience is the hotbed of many vices, it fosters negligence and incites not only the wicked, but also the good to do wrong.” - Chrysostom.

Patience patience antu unte neththikekki koorchuntaremo

31 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

“He who is not angry, where he has cause to be, sins. For unreasonable patience is the hotbed of many vices, it fosters negligence and incites not only the wicked but also the good to do wrong.” - Chrysostom.

Patience patience antu unte neththikekki koorchuntaremo

True. And at some point when it outburst it will be more worse.

Figure this -

this world has a tendency to give MORE to people who have everything and have more than what they need - like beauty, born with a silver spoon in their as$ and they become even better and more successful easily because they get things mostly even without asking.

this world discriminates ugly people, don’t give them what they deserve and hence they feel and look more miserable because of the ill-treatment. Because they look more miserable, they get even more ill-treatment from the world and their situation only gets worse over time!

Just ask God - why He gives some people much more than what they need - to the point the person doesn’t even realize their value!!

10 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

Its all because of their perception..

Beautiful unte- Pogaru untadhi (from attha side pov), Kaapadukolem affairs nundi (from husbands pov)

If you have such insecurities then its not the girl's problem

Nee lanti scrap gallaki Elago labor villages nunchi vacche paki face ley correst 😂😂😂

8 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

Figure this -

this world has a tendency to give MORE to people who have everything and have more than what they need - like beauty, born with a silver spoon in their as$ and they become even better and more successful easily because they get things mostly even without asking.

this world discriminates ugly people, don’t give them what they deserve and hence they feel and look more miserable because of the ill-treatment. Because they look more miserable, they get even more ill-treatment from the world and their situation only gets worse over time!

Just ask God - why He gives some people much more than what they need - to the point the person doesn’t even realize their value!!

Deep dive further into this. Don’t get stuck with this initial thought.

20 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Andhuke appudappudu angry unte saripothundi ga.

khanthogames.gif

Apudapudu antey entha span undali. 
I will try showing anger on you daily once. Or once in 40-50 hours. Saripotunda. 

• Haha 1