##UEFA Champions League##

Sucker

utd better team in the second half but Bonou was too much for them... However, Sevilla take the lead courtesy of a howler from Lindelof... Get rekt you cunnts  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Tired legs 

hmmm sevilla had one less day of rest compared to utd.. they played on tuesday while united on monday... what tired legs are you talking about... 

United were not clinical thats the only reason for their loss (if they do lose from here that is).... tactically nothing wrong and the tactics got them so many chaces created... if an individual cant beat the keeper one on one in so many chances then its the mistake of the individual but nothing to do with tired legs or tactics... 

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

its wonderful how all the english teams and the big three from spanish league got rekt on the european stage.... football needed this 

Agreed 

one final post for today about footy....  I just wish, hope and pray that PSG dont win the cup... they are a horrible club filled with nothing but plastic, their owner treats it like a toy, their fans think they are the biggest club in the country :lol: and neymar is such a diva... if anything the only good thing about current PSG group is their manager, Tuchel and few players I respect like Sarabia, Verratti and the most exciting prospect Mbappe... but I still dont wish that they win... 

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Athletico Madrid and Sevilla are like ever present in the UEFA cup finals. Might as well give up if you see their names in the semis lol.

I have a feeling Inter will beat them in the finals... Sevilla werent special at all today, they just hung in there and rode their luck, plus some great keeping by bounu... united threw this game away with individual errors, none clinical and a howler by lindelof...