##UEFA Champions League##

Sucker

PSG pressing is fantastic and Leipzig are no match to them... but still great effort by the german team. Their defender who slipped and was asking for a foul is the clown of the day. Game is pretty much over even before it began... Happy for Tuchel even though I despise both these plastic clubs. Hope PSG get battered in the final 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

PSG pressing is fantastic and Leipzig are no match to them... but still great effort by the german team. Their defender who slipped and was asking for a foul is the clown of the day. Game is pretty much over even before it began... Happy for Tuchel even though I despise both these plastic clubs. Hope PSG get battered in the final 

:giggle:

Mbappe should have done better, he should not have passed and should have gone for the goal by himself. He is still too young and hopefully will learn that stuff before he hits his peak and make better decisions in the final third.

29 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Mbappe should have done better, he should not have passed and should have gone for the goal by himself. He is still too young and hopefully will learn that stuff before he hits his peak and make better decisions in the final third.

yeah iyyala game la aithe asalu veedu vunda annantte vundi. bad performance. 

5 minutes ago, Sucker said:

yeah iyyala game la aithe asalu veedu vunda annantte vundi. bad performance. 

they were good collectively but neymar and mbappe could have done better individually. They pressed as a team and scored a goal from one set piece and then a great flick assist by neymar...  the third goal was a comedy give away by Leipzig clowns... but this result was coming

Neymar should have easily score 1-2 more 

32 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

they were good collectively but neymar and mbappe could have done better individually. They pressed as a team and scored a goal from one set piece and then a great flick assist by neymar...  the third goal was a comedy give away by Leipzig clowns... but this result was coming

Neymar should have easily score 1-2 more 

Neymar gadu assist is good vundi butbsimple goal chances assam pampindu. Yeah simplae ga inkoka 2 goals padalsindi . 

what an evenly poised game and a treat for neutral viewers so far... Sevilla completely a different team from when they played united... 

Lukaku should have scored there and that is why he is not an elite strikers' list.... he has to convert those chances (not a half chance but a proper chance)... 

Inter is the team technically we all should be wanting to win but I have a special place for Sevilla in my heart since Monchi days so let the better team win from here 2-2...

What a goal Romelu  :lol: 

such a brain dead guy he is, I still wonder he became a striker for some of the great clubs in europe... explains the dire situation of the lack of elite strikers.  Hopefully I didnt jinx anything and make him play like Prime Ronaldo De Lima now  :lol: 

On 8/16/2020 at 5:12 PM, DummyVariable said:

Atletico Madrid and Sevilla are like ever present in the UEFA cup finals. Might as well give up if you see their names in the semis lol.

Well well well h@)