How many of your kids working in USA Part time?

Murari_Murari

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

if u are afraid then something worng with ur upbringing of kids ...why blame them...simple as that...

ade alochana mana parents ki undi unte..manalni inta dooram pampinche varu kaadu kada..

they have confidence on their upbringing...so should we too...

its ain't my question dude, hope you have seen the first page,

I don't know how some ppl think in a certain way @~`

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

its ain't my question dude, hope you have seen the first page,

I don't know how some ppl think in a certain way @~`

Although aa manishi  leki mind tho aalochinchi vachina post ayina what he brought up is a genuine concern. Bayataki velli vaallu date chesina parledhu vaalla age group lo. But there are older men out there preying on teenagers. India lo adhi kind of taboo. Ikkada they thrive. Parents should have open communication with teenagers. And then there are dangers of drug addiction, vaping falling into bad company. 

44 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Although aa manishi  leki mind tho aalochinchi vachina post ayina what he brought up is a genuine concern. Bayataki velli vaallu date chesina parledhu vaalla age group lo. But there are older men out there preying on teenagers. India lo adhi kind of taboo. Ikkada they thrive. Parents should have open communication with teenagers. And then there are dangers of drug addiction, vaping falling into bad company. 

No not at all ny daughter says how responsbile and how much family oriented are they. Btw we are in small town not a big city so this kind of crap is less in towns considered to bigcities.

46 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Also i always encourage my daughter to share like friend she often shares how people trying to hit here.

Often we discuss it like joke but heart burns on the old cowards inside.👍

52 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

no need of all those things just smartphone is enough to fall into prey, India or US informing kids is needed.

no need of discussion about teenagers just I saw a post about some guy making a girl pregnant and just left to her fate on desi lolli confessions donno how much true it is but ppl with bad intentions are everywhere.

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

How can they thrive? They ll go behind bars for lifetime here.. 

India lo ne money icchi, respected surname ani cheppi escape aitharu, here you cant escape the law.

All people who say that these kinda molesting things  happen never know the reality, some people also says that girls sleep in IT with their bosses when they pressurize, but nobody are sleeping for IT jobs right in reality? 

Similarly there are strong laws in US to safeguard women than in india.

18 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

How can they thrive? They ll go behind bars for lifetime here.. 

India lo ne money icchi, respected surname ani cheppi escape aitharu, here you cant escape the law.

All people who say that these kinda molesting things  happen never know the reality, some people also says that girls sleep in IT with their bosses when they pressurize, but nobody are sleeping for IT jobs right in reality? 

Similarly there are strong laws in US to safeguard women than in india.

India valla pillalu drugs ki addict anedhi antha easy kadu bec of strong roots. 

Infact college lone ekuva vuntayi e chances, if mana pempakam strong vunte ivani peda vishyam kadu. 

I already told my girl, if she find someone whom she likes dont hesitate to share. 

We should freedom to the girl/boy of this current generation, they are smart enough to select their own path. 

Ikada 90% love marriages avuthayi ma circle lo, Our first happyness kanisam abayi aythy chalu. 

1 minute ago, Murari_Murari said:

India valla pillalu drugs ki addict anedhi antha easy kadu bec of strong roots. 

Infact college lone ekuva vuntayi e chances, if mana pempakam strong vunte ivani peda vishyam kadu. 

I already told my girl, if she find someone whom she likes dont hesitate to share. 

We should freedom to the girl/boy of this current generation, they are smart enough to select their own path. 

Ikada 90% love marriages avuthayi ma circle lo, Our first happyness kanisam abayi aythy chalu. 

True. Never listen to some losers in this thread who raise such things about affairs etc.. 

Vaadi pellam walmart vellina, fitting room lo affair pettukundhi ane sadhistic prakash raju lu unnaru ikkada..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

True. Never listen to some losers in this thread who raise such things about affairs etc.. 

Vaadi pellam walmart vellina, fitting room lo affair pettukundhi ane sadhistic prakash raju lu unnaru ikkada..

Yeah ala tirigonolle malli ma kuthullu pati vrathalu ani chebutharu, 

sontha kuthuru meda vunna namakam, barya meda paryi adavalla meda vundadu pity them.

You guys are in USA, Broad and mature thinking ravalsindhi poyi inka patha old pickle laga

amayi bayataki pampodhu affairs petukuntadhi, inka papam vallaki life lo e happyness vadha. Prathi kshanam vallani anumanishtu kurchuntara either its your girl

or someone else girl.

7 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

I am proud to say my daughter is working in McDonald, that too receiving orders in drive thru.

She should know the value of the dollar despite how much money she might inherit from her father. 

Luckily she enjoys it, but as a Indian father feeling bad though. 

sHa_clap4 good post

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Meeku_istha said:

A highly educated person ela matladaru. Hence proved, u probably failed ur 5th standard and used fake docs to come to US or you might be working in a gas station in hyd outskirts right now and dbing in ur dinner break. 

probably from village background ..low class mindset  toka batch