How many of your kids working in USA Part time?

Murari_Murari

11 minutes ago, Kumaravaarma said:

+(&* Meelanti uneducated idiots ki life style telidu. Offshore free airline ticket, free accommodation, free training isthe ikadiki vacharu meeru emanna mee father paisal tho vachinavalla lekkanna leru. US lo putti Indian culture  ravali ante kudradhu and everyone knows what happens in schools, colleges and partime jobs. Uncle ki ardam ayyella chepu intlo kusuni labor IT job chesi, pappu samber idli rice and biryani lu tinte kudaradu. Konchem bayatikelli telusomanu

are Highly educated Langa whats your networth??

2 minutes ago, Meeku_istha said:

His net worth

commenting and tagging random IDs and talking negative download.jpeg.568d70bacb542e059c3899e622

I dont mean to degrade him 

but intha knowledge culture gurinchi telisinodu yentha sampadinchi vuntadu ani, I am afraid he might be competing with Jef,Elon Musk.

11 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

are Highly educated Langa whats your networth??

Highly educated in US  and no potta no batta and no offshore experience.  Mee lekanna tires vunna aunties  ni pellisesukole and  I have a beautiful  girlfriend. net worth bagane vundi to send my kids to private schools and no cheap partime jobs.

5 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

I dont mean to degrade him 

but intha knowledge culture gurinchi telisinodu yentha sampadinchi vuntadu ani, I am afraid he might be competing with Jef,Elon Musk.

bsdk inka appeseyi

7 minutes ago, Kumaravaarma said:

Highly educated in US  and no potta no batta and no offshore experience.  Mee lekanna tires vunna aunties  ni pellisesukole and  I have a beautiful  girlfriend. net worth bagane vundi to send my kids to private schools and no cheap partime jobs.

Good for you, with so many qualifications and lot of culture what you want to achieve in life. 

3 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

Good for you, with so many qualifications and lot of culture what you want to achieve in life. 

ok. Daughther ni manchiga susuko mangili panulu cheyakunda. needi Indian gunde chala weak pothav telisnaka. adjust to US culture baa

3 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

He likes to tag random female IDs and post degrading tags and comments. For a highly educated person like him, this is a requirement. 

Just now, Kumaravaarma said:

ok. Daughther ni manchiga susuko mangili panulu cheyakunda. needi Indian gunde chala weak pothav telisnaka.

Macdonalds lo work cheyatam mangili pani kadhu. Masters telugu student indian restaurants lo order teskovatam plates teseyatam stores lo work cheyatam chestharu. Us lo 16+ students ki work permission isthundi govt they can do part time to support college expenses or personal maintainence.

manam antha petti puttinavallam kadhu kabatti work cheyatam lo thappem ledhu. Ne lanti mentality vadiki ardam kadhu and im sure indaka nuvu cheppina high educated beautiful gf no potta batta evvani fake avi maku telusu so dont over escalate urself here.