How many of your kids working in USA Part time?

Murari_Murari

1 hour ago, MRI said:

maa local place lo oka ammayi panichestadi.. i know her father too.. vellina prati saari achamaina telugu lo maatramey order istanu.. aamey english lo respond avutey, naaku ardham kaanattu chesta.. she knows I know because we know families.. kashtapadi athukula telugu loney maatladutundi.. taravata navvukuntamu.. hahahaha

papam uncle  ... ah papa enta kastamu vachindhi 

20 minutes ago, Kumaravaarma said:

Highly educated in US  and no potta no batta and no offshore experience.  Mee lekanna tires vunna aunties  ni pellisesukole and  I have a beautiful  girlfriend. net worth bagane vundi to send my kids to private schools and no cheap partime jobs.

enka nuvu apeyi enka .... 90 percent americans send their kids to public schools ... nuvu ne net worth edho 50 percent lo untavu ... nuvee ekadi standards gurinchi matladuthunavu 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Kumaravaarma said:

ok. Daughther ni manchiga susuko mangili panulu cheyakunda. needi Indian gunde chala weak pothav telisnaka. adjust to US culture baa

@Obama  daughters are mangili panulooo

5 minutes ago, Meeku_istha said:

Macdonalds lo work cheyatam mangili pani kadhu. Masters telugu student indian restaurants lo order teskovatam plates teseyatam stores lo work cheyatam chestharu. Us lo 16+ students ki work permission isthundi govt they can do part time to support college expenses or personal maintainence.

manam antha petti puttinavallam kadhu kabatti work cheyatam lo thappem ledhu. Ne lanti mentality vadiki ardam kadhu and im sure indaka nuvu cheppina high educated beautiful gf no potta batta evvani fake avi maku telusu so dont over escalate urself here. 

Ok baa, send your wife and daughter for one day and I will show them of what you didn't give them. Papam nee wife ki telusu neee katha ento

Just now, Kumaravaarma said:

Ok baa, send your wife and daughter for one day and I will show them of what you didn't give them. Papam nee wife ki telusu neee katha ento

A highly educated person ela matladaru. Hence proved, u probably failed ur 5th standard and used fake docs to come to US or you might be working in a gas station in hyd outskirts right now and dbing in ur dinner break. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kumaravaarma said:

Rbt7Pg.gif

oka tandri tana daughter ni Job ki pamistha ante e @kumarvaarma lanti vallu intaku minchi alochinchalera?

ok nuvu anukuntatu Part times chesthe chedipoyaru, so you keep them home and secured 24*7? dont you send them college? do u have control on each and every step?

• Upvote 2

i dont have issues sending for work, since they have to learn..

but why not train them early to go for stem internships

they can start as early as in high school....

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Typical

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

oka tandri tana daughter ni Job ki pamistha ante e @kumarvaarma lanti vallu intaku minchi alochinchalera?

ok nuvu anukuntatu Part times chesthe chedipoyaru, so you keep them home and secured 24*7? dont you send them college? do u have control on each and every step?

Bro ignore his comments and move on... thanks for sharing your happiness here 👍👍👍

18 minutes ago, Spartan said:

but aren't you afraid of what they do in their break time.

2 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

but aren't you afraid of what they do in their break time.

if u are afraid then something worng with ur upbringing of kids ...why blame them...simple as that...

ade alochana mana parents ki undi unte..manalni inta dooram pampinche varu kaadu kada..

they have confidence on their upbringing...so should we too...

• Upvote 2