‼️DB US citizens avariki voting?

Raazu

38 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Im brown skin and nenu racist kadhu 😾

Ninnu kadhu bro racists ni

color, caste, religion takuva chesej choosey vallani, tatha voters ki similar thoughts untayi

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, cottondora said:

Nuvvu citizen vi ani cheppukunTunnava? DB lo kullukuntaru kani wow anaru... 

Db regulars ki thelusu, kullukoni vallake negative vibes vosthayi 😂nothing affects me

37 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Db regulars ki thelusu, kullukoni vallake negative vibes vosthayi 😂nothing affects me

Citizen ayi undi neeku inka pelli kaledha bro? Monna eppudo gf ani post vesav or did u get it through ur parents??

6 hours ago, MRI said:

got the right but not planning to vote.. all comedians to spend my time on them..

Awwwww nuvvu try cheyochuga golduu nenu neeku vote vestha m@g1x

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

Pl post your analysis.. I’m curious..

Pro: staying connected

Con: having to renew GC and passport every 10 years, cannot apply to some positions unless you're are a citizen 

But really the main reason is if you get any award, if you have an Indian passport, the award is counted as going to India, if you have an American passport, it doesn't. 

2 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

Citizen ayi undi neeku inka pelli kaledha bro? Monna eppudo gf ani post vesav or did u get it through ur parents??

citizen ki pelli avvadaniki link endi papa?

5 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Con: having to renew GC and passport every 10 years, cannot apply to some positions unless you're are a citizen 

But really the main reason is if you get any award, if you have an Indian passport, the award is counted as going to India, if you have an American passport, it doesn't. 

Ok.. Good luck... 

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

citizen ki pelli avvadaniki link endi papa?

Citizen ayyunte epudo ante epudoooo vachi undali kada....(age) uddesam toh asked emo

2 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

Not thru parents.. came to US on H-1B and passed thru all the hurdles and pain as u r going thru.. no shortcuts!

i am divorced, looking for starting new life!

34 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

What Award? Are you going to get any award that is worthy of association with a nation?  Which field are you in?