‼️DB US citizens avariki voting?

Raazu

trump all the way. Democrats are insane right now. Obama vundi vunte definitely would have voted for him but ANTIFA, Riots, Looting, Protests, shutdown to own trump, Defund police, increase taxes,  cancel 4th July, hating everything that has to do with history, everything and every one is racist unless you vote for Dems, in bed with CHINA, ...I can go on and on. 

So mukku muskoni Trump ki vote vestha. Tatha aint good but Dems are worst right now. Give them power now it will embolden them thinking they can riot themselves into power. 

I am a single issue voter, CHINA, no one would handle china better than Tatha. Its now or never so I am voting for TRUMP. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Dr_sheldoncooper2 said:

trump all the way. Democrats are insane right now. Obama vundi vunte definitely would have voted for him but ANTIFA, Riots, Looting, Protests, shutdown to own trump, Defund police, increase taxes,  cancel 4th July, hating everything that has to do with history, everything and every one is racist unless you vote for Dems, in bed with CHINA, ...I can go on and on. 

So mukku muskoni Trump ki vote vestha. Tatha aint good but Dems are worst right now. Give them power now it will embolden them thinking they can riot themselves into power. 

I am a single issue voter, CHINA, no one would handle china better than Tatha. Its now or never so I am voting for TRUMP. 

Though I don't support your team, I appreciate the way you logically reasoned your decision.

2 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Though I don't support your team, I appreciate the way you logically reasoned your decision.

thanks Baa. its crazy and depressing that I have to vote that way. 

I have no hope that Thatha will change into some one like Obama. Biden is not bad but Vaduz 77 years and people he is bringing in are so bad. 

1 hour ago, ring_master said:

citizen ki pelli avvadaniki link endi papa?

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

Citizen ayyunte epudo ante epudoooo vachi undali kada....(age) uddesam toh asked emo

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

Not thru parents.. came to US on H-1B and passed thru all the hurdles and pain as u r going thru.. no shortcuts!

i am divorced, looking for starting new life!

Nice and I am happy for u and all the best😃

3 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

Awwwww nuvvu try cheyochuga golduu nenu neeku vote vestha m@g1x

phone number ista.. manam matladukundaam ani cheppi naamam pettavu.. inka ninney nammukuni poti cheyyala booty? haha m@g1x

10 hours ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Ninnu kadhu bro racists ni

color, caste, religion takuva chesej choosey vallani, tatha voters ki similar thoughts untayi

so you claim that dems are better.

3 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Trump might win .. but I wouldn’t expect him to do anything different on China ..he has enough vested interests there..,

a trade deal will do a lot of good. 

3 minutes ago, ring_master said:

sleepy joe will win the election because of the pandemic and economy shrink...If this would not have happened trump had better chances to win this election

yeah. i agree. democrats seem motivated too. little too early to predict battleground states.

1 hour ago, Dr_sheldoncooper2 said:

thanks Baa. its crazy and depressing that I have to vote that way. 

I have no hope that Thatha will change into some one like Obama. Biden is not bad but Vaduz 77 years and people he is bringing in are so bad. 

Hey Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon are some nice people

go for it