Calling sai

MOD23

@Sarvapindi this is the same guy who has shared you python materials book n other study links, they banned my ip coz i tagged one of the above boothu id n saying spamming looks like @riashli complained on me srry riashali i will never comment upon you ever again pls i request you to make my ip unban 

@Mirage bhayya pls help

@BeautyQueen srry amma if i hurt you with my other ids  pls i request you to reconsider my sincere apology all am askng is unban my ip will never ever repeat this mistake u can ban my id or ip as well if i ever repeat

consider this my first n last tym mistake thx for the help

2 minutes ago, ARYA said:

k

@ARYA bro anyway to lift my ip ban, i have been a valued member with very low profile never into arguments unless provoked by namesake dkc or female ids for namesake as this is a virtual world what i believed is every one is same irrespective of the gender they portray no one is allowed special privileges or reservation then what is this disparity

I agree sometimes i may have hurt feelings of strangers by tagging bad ids which is taken as spamming n am sorry for that but why are there so many bad ids approved n in place in the db is my question

i request you to consider my apology n pls unban my ip, this would not repeat again thanks

6 minutes ago, Patient31Covid19 said:

@BeautyQueen srry amma if i hurt you with my other ids  pls i request you to reconsider my sincere apology all am askng is unban my ip will never ever repeat this mistake u can ban my id or ip as well if i ever repeat

consider this my first n last tym mistake thx for the help

Endhuku andarini ela aduguthunav? Are u kumaravarma? 
message afdb_sai or mod23

dude if u r kumaravarma, please take few days break and come back here .. no one likes what u post and you quote lady ids(most of the time, its me) and tag ids with ugly words. Most of the people I interact with behave decently u r one of those few people who just likes having fun cursing women for no reason. 

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

Endhuku andarini ela aduguthunav? Are u kumaravarma? 
message afdb_sai or mod23

dude if u r kumaravarma, please take few days break and come back here .. no one likes what u post and you quote lady ids(most of the time, its me) and tag ids with ugly words. Most of the people I interact with behave decently u r one of those few people who just likes having fun cursing women for no reason. 

am not @Kumaravarma u mistook me completely am @Podalchaatu_Potugadu this is where the problem is

3 minutes ago, Patient31Covid19 said:

i request you to consider my apology n pls unban my ip, this would not repeat again thanks

what the..

intha paschayatapa padutu evarini adukkuntunnavo alochinchuko bro.. intha bratuku bratikindi deni kosamena? 😮 

1 minute ago, Patient31Covid19 said:

am not @Kumaravarma u mistook me completely am @Podalchaatu_Potugadu this is where the problem is

Lol forget abt kumaravarma vado oka waste gadu

ne PP id emaina thakuva? You did more or less the same thing. Infact I thought kumaravarma and PP ids are same. Probably mods got angry and I did complain on kumaravarma ne meeda cheyaledhu but i guess someone else did..

Just now, MRI said:

what the..

intha paschayatapa padutu evarini adukkuntunnavo alochinchuko bro.. intha bratuku bratikindi deni kosamena? 😮 

mari m cheyamantav bro laptop lo dbing alavatu ayyindi okkasari ga ip ban chesentha thappu em chesanu ani bhayya

em cheyamantav

nuvvunte na place em chestav

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

what the..

Ammayi ids tho (me, raishali, catalpha) quote chesi ugly ids anni tag chesinapudu emainda brathuku?? Ela sorrry cheppatam atleast good inka a kumaravarama gadiki adhi kuda ledhu kadha .. 

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

Lol forget abt kumaravarma vado oka waste gadu

ne PP id emaina thakuva? You did more or less the same thing. Infact I thought kumaravarma and PP ids are same. Probably mods got angry and I did complain on kumaravarma ne meeda cheyaledhu but i guess someone else did..

i will do more i can do more i said sorry upto u if u accept it or not ikkada evru thakkuva kadu spamming lo n evaru ekkuva kakudadhu dbing just coz i tagged bad ids u only raised concern to db mods as well as to why did they approve those id's at the first place now who is at fault here

mari m cheyamantav bro laptop lo dbing alavatu ayyindi okkasari ga ip ban chesentha thappu em chesanu ani bhayya

em cheyamantav

nuvvunte na place em chestav

this is the problem with making something your own life..

owner aney vaadu vuntey vaadiki escalate chesta.. veellu staff laaga vunnaru.. veedey owner avutey moham meeda oosi naa life lo nenu continue ayipota.. 

i will do more i can do more i said sorry upto u if u accept it or not ikkada evru thakkuva kadu spamming lo n evaru ekkuva kakudadhu dbing just coz i tagged bad ids u only raised concern to db mods as well as to why did they approve those id's at the first place now who is at fault here

Ninnu nenu complain cheyaledhu but kumaravarma gadi meeda chesa .. but nuvu chesina rach ki im sure others complained on u but anyways nenu em cheyalenu mod23 ninna ekkada kanipinchi serious ayyadu so he probably did something or sai uncle .. u can message them say sorry and ask to unban