Calling sai

MOD23

10 minutes ago, MRI said:

narukuta ninnu.. ilanti pichi pichi veshalesavantey.. ivanni college days lo coloring ichetollu ragging tappinchukovadaniki.. naaku ilantivi nachavu.. committed relationship lo vunnaka aa maatalenti? 

serious side.. "booty call" on a woman even if fun is not right.. nuvvu nijanga ammayivo abbayivo clear ga cheppu.. I don't want to invade..

and for the rest.. I say this to my girls as well.. here is what I think.. there will be bad and good in life.. just live with it or handle it.. by asking for help, you are seeking support of someone else which inherently makes you weak.. don't get there.. stand up for your own.. 

I have a pet peeve with women.. just sharing.. we deal with all genders in our lives.. but this happens only with women.. when I deal with a woman on a case and establish a relation (not personal relation), I ask for that person every time I call in so that it is easy on me.. she understands my attitude, preferences, and would make it a quick call.. but when another woman answers a call, she wants to know the entire details of my business before transferring.. i do not understand why it matters to her.. this woman is not a big brother to protect the other woman and I did not call on her personal line.. if women get so many booty calls and need to be protected, then they should sit at home or choose a role that is not front desk.. even men need to deal with all the crap, but they don't put up this drama..

tenor_TT.gif.cc5821ce88de338d608fd0a0a41 I stood up and bhoothulu spoke back lol

51 minutes ago, Patient31Covid19 said:

@BeautyQueen i rem'ber u also used bad words against ne obviously disguised like i started they should ban u also in that case or it is nt justified, ellaki undi aagu 

You first and then my reaction