How do we accept

meri_zindagi

Just now, Nimmakai said:

Life is unfair, all things are not meant to happen ani move on ipodame.. hobbies  ivanni em help avavu.. oka point of time lo reality ni accept cheyadame Iriswest

True

1 minute ago, Nimmakai said:

Life is unfair, all things are not meant to happen ani move on ipodame.. hobbies  ivanni em help avavu.. oka point of time lo reality ni accept cheyadame Iriswest

Last lo irswest dp endhuku vesav @3$%

Just now, Nimmakai said:

Kaavu le. Edo oka distraction unte better ani. Rather than sulking all day.

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

If this is as simple as it sounds. Why is it tough to me. I wonder if there is anything wrong with me.

Self conditioning your mind will help -esp with new things. A simple thing like waking up in the morning and saying that you like the new thing will take your mind away from the old thing eventually.

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Does it matter ?

I'm not sure..

but what i have observed is deva gana people are sensitive and overthink .especially water signs

it is what it is

Just now, Anais_nin said:

I'm not sure..

but what i have observed is deva gana people are sensitive and overthink .especially water signs

it is what it is

I'm born in Deva gana n you are right 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I'm born in Deva gana n you are right 

yes

people hurt us a lot 

its very difficult in materialistic world but we can overcome any difficulties later ....and become matured

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Self conditioning your mind will help -esp with new things. A simple thing like waking up in the morning and saying that you like the new thing will take your mind away from the old thing eventually.

I will try that. How do I get over the past, the things I believed in. The opportunities I left behind chasing this dream. Esp. the time I lost.

26 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

This is a temporary phase. I know it's hard, but the sooner you deal with it the better.

You're just postponing dealing with it coz it's hard. Trust me you will be fine after 21 days.

Been there. Done it.

Only 21 days ? It took years for people to come out of that

27 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Replacements.

If you lost a thing that you really like then buy a replacement. If you have lost your kin, replace them with god. If you have lost your partner, replace them with someone new. It is all in the mind. Start liking/loving new things.

Liking/loving Is not d problem ... forgetting the old ones Is the real problem