Eye candy vlogger || very handsome

Catalpha

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

And so is Cute (a stereotype). Which part of that is unclear to you? What makes you *cough* relevant?

Because cute means attractive in an endearing way, whereas manly means someone who behaves like a man. All men are manly, because all men behave like a man behaves, because they are men. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

Dude, he is handsome. If you're getting jelly over the fact that I am calling him handsome, post your pics, I will tell you if I find you attractive. 

That's just YOUR opinion (keep it for yourself) and no one here has agreed with you or your opinion so far other than making fun of the neutral look. At least pick some good looking guys before calling them cute/handsome, will you?

I would rather keep my DP blank than using a fake Asian girl's photo lol. I don't think anybody has liked even your fake pic. I don't have dual personality.

Just now, Bhumchik said:

That's just YOUR opinion (keep it for yourself) and no one here has agreed with you or your opinion so far other than making fun of the neutral look. At least pick some good looking guys before calling them cute/handsome, will you?

I would rather keep my DP blank than using a fake Asian girl's photo lol. I don't think anybody has liked even your fake pic. I don't have dual personality.

Like I said, I am not the only one who finds him attractive. He is handsome, even if you agree or not. 

4 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Because cute means attractive in an endearing way, whereas manly means someone who behaves like a man. All men are manly, because all men behave like a man behaves, because they are men. 

So you agree "cute" for a man means "girly"?

Good!

Just now, Catalpha said:

Like I said, I am not the only one who finds him attractive. He is handsome, even if you agree or not. 

3do52t.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

rey konni bommal esi poll pettu mem andaram votlu guttutam ..apudu telsipotadi Nimmakai

6 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

He doesn't even look like a man - leave alone attractive.

Whether you agree or not. People here have spoken but you are not getting it.

2 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

rey konni bommal esi poll pettu mem andaram votlu guttutam ..apudu telsipotadi Nimmakai

See his comments ra, everyone is so surprised that he is single. 

Just now, Bhumchik said:

He doesn't even look like a man - leave alone attractive.

Whether you agree or not. People here have spoken but you are not getting it.

His 100K followers are obviously NOT Indians! It doesn't mean anything to us if people from his own race like him. For the same reasons, they don't find Indians attractive.

He has close to 800k subscribers, and most of them are Indian. See his comments. He makes videos for Indians, lol. 

5 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Arey see his comments ra, he has close to 1M subscribers. 

@Catalpha kitty, cuteness dosent signify dominance .. for instance take some garals who go head over heels for lol bob.. and some gets attracted to ram charan.. manliness means dominance in loose terms..  again cute ness dosent mean dominance... most of the femal subscribers could be those korean drama serial watching garals Nimmakai

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Arey see his comments ra, he has close to 1M subscribers. 

His 1M followers are obviously NOT Indians and you are grossly missing that point! It doesn't mean anything to us if people from his own race like him. For the same reasons, they don't find Indians attractive.

Clear?

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

He has close to 800k subscribers, and most of them are Indian. See his comments. He makes videos for Indians, lol. 

LOL what a desperation!

I just puked looking at that thumbnail. And now I have to clean up.

• Upvote 1