Gender roles are BULL SH1T

Ellen

all that is okay. but why should women do handyman jobs? and men cook?

its like saying caste doesn't exist, so a brahmin must marry a dalit to prove that he/she isnt casteist.

• Upvote 1

That's why I like you ,but all girls background may be not same as boys in their house while growing up ,some families may not let girls study well ,so government helping them in name of scholarships is not a bad and encouraging them to study 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chanchala said:

its like saying caste doesn't exist, so a brahmin must marry a dalit to prove that he/she isnt casteist.

I said if they want to...let them. Don't feel as if it's not my duty. Anthe. If they don't want to they don't need to

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Gender roles are sh1t. Men and women are equal!!!  Stop being chivalrous. Women DO NOT need reservation, they do not need special 33% rights, they do not need special ladies seats. This is pure chivalry. It shows you think that women are weak and need special treatment.

And for the last time calling some man as a woman or woman as a man is NOT an insult! We all are equal. Behave however the hell you want to. Just do not give special treatment. Don't pay bills for women, do not say "ladies first". And please don't open car doors for women, it's disgusting and unattractive. Let women carry their own luggages. Let them do the handy man jobs  at home like carpentry, fixing roofs or building walls and let men cook. It won't make you any less manly! Treat women like humans. Stop giving alimony and let the women make money for themselves. STOP defining duties and gender roles. Stop using the words like not man enough or woman enough based on physical attributes.

Plz call your senator and ask him to pass a new law.. 🙏

Just now, Silveradotwo said:

That's why I like you ,but all girls background may be not same as boys in their house while growing up ,some families may not let girls study well ,so government helping them in name of scholarships is not a bad and encouraging them to study 

Exceptions untai prati chota. My post is specifically for urban , previliged fellows. 

okay. my mistake. you said 'let them cook'.. so its a choice. fine

but you are too eager to conflate several issues into equality. 

why are you concerned about women/men being paid an alimony? in a marriage one partner sacrifices his/her career and when it doesn't work out, they will be compensated for it. They should be.

Its not a question of equality.

Just now, chanchala said:

okay. my mistake. you said 'let them cook'.. so its a choice. fine

but you are too eager to conflate several issues into equality. 

why are you concerned about women/men being paid an alimony? in a marriage one partner sacrifices his/her career and when it doesn't work out, they will be compensated for it. They should be.

Its not a question of equality.

The entire concept of one person sacrificing their interests (or career according to commoners) for the sake of someone else is pathetic. If business growth is of primary interest, marry a person who has the same interest and can help you grow the business by taking part in it. Not by staying home and making food 

15 minutes ago, chanchala said:

Hey turkga first stop killing dalits in North india

Dalits know anyway they should go with  remaining hindus that is like intlo panchayat hi

But muslim vs dalits papam dalit sodarulu

Why you married fellow  turkga , useless fellow why u not married dalit

1 minute ago, Silveradotwo said:

Hey turkga first stop killing dalits in North india

Dalits know anyway they should go with  remaining hindus that is like intlo panchayat hi

But muslim vs dalits papam dalit sodarulu

Why you married fellow  theka , useless fellow why u not married dalit

Don't divert the topic. Special thread eskoni kotkondi