Gender roles are BULL SH1T

Ellen

48 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Gender roles are sh1t. Men and women are equal!!!  Stop being chivalrous. Women DO NOT need reservation, they do not need special 33% rights, they do not need special ladies seats. This is pure chivalry. It shows you think that women are weak and need special treatment.

And for the last time calling some man as a woman or woman as a man is NOT an insult! We all are equal. Behave however the hell you want to. Just do not give special treatment. Don't pay bills for women, do not say "ladies first". And please don't open car doors for women, it's disgusting and unattractive. Let women carry their own luggages. Let them do the handy man jobs  at home like carpentry, fixing roofs or building walls and let men cook. It won't make you any less manly! Treat women like humans. Stop giving alimony and let the women make money for themselves. STOP defining duties and gender roles. Stop using the words like not man enough or woman enough based on physical attributes.

41 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Also don't give material gifts to women in the name of love . It's pathetic. They can earn and buy their own stuff. Don't pamper them by calling them cute!! They are not your kids. Same thing applies to women. Your boy friends or husbands are not your "DADDIES". Stop being childish and become more individualistic. Take charge whenever possible and take responsibility for yourselves!!! 

Anta bane undi kani men and women aren’t equal and they aren’t treated equal at home too . They aren’t treated by their own spouse and kids as equal . Reality nunchi chala far e suthi anta. As much as I want this to be the case it’s not the case in real world .  Accepting the problem is first step to solution . Most women ( Not everyone ) musukoni batukutaru just for sake of being in relationship.  Equal ani parents aey parenting childhood nunchi nerpali . Nuvvu mogavadivi Thope vi ani penchi equal equal ante now how they will treat equally ? 

Ok I am going to mars anyway :( 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Anta bane undi kani men and women aren’t equal and they aren’t treated equal at home too . They aren’t treated by their own spouse and kids as equal . Reality nunchi chala far e suthi anta. As much as I want this to be the case it’s not the case in real world .  Accepting the problem is first step to solution . Most women ( Not everyone ) musukoni batukutaru just for sake of being in relationship.  Equal ani parents aey parenting childhood nunchi nerpali . Nuvvu mogavadivi Thope vi ani penchi equal equal ante now how they will treat equally ? 

Ok I am going to mars anyway :( 

Exactly, if you stop believing in gender roles, you will not treat them differently...parents also SHOULD not believe in gender roles. These pink and blue bedrooms, men shouldn’t do house work or women shouldn’t do the so called boy stuff anedi aapali. This is also a part of killing gender roles and chivalry 

48 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Gender roles are sh1t. Men and women are equal!!!  Stop being chivalrous. Women DO NOT need reservation, they do not need special 33% rights, they do not need special ladies seats. This is pure chivalry. It shows you think that women are weak and need special treatment.

And for the last time calling some man as a woman or woman as a man is NOT an insult! We all are equal. Behave however the hell you want to. Just do not give special treatment. Don't pay bills for women, do not say "ladies first". And please don't open car doors for women, it's disgusting and unattractive. Let women carry their own luggages. Let them do the handy man jobs  at home like carpentry, fixing roofs or building walls and let men cook. It won't make you any less manly! Treat women like humans. Stop giving alimony and let the women make money for themselves. STOP defining duties and gender roles. Stop using the words like not man enough or woman enough based on physical attributes.

you are confusing yourselves with mixing all things...

no one is stopping women from doing things that are generally considered male professions..

Reservations and laws are in place to achieve parity between men and women in all the areas.. women get less pay for the same job they do as men.. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thokkalee said:

you are confusing yourselves with mixing all things...

no one is stopping women from doing things that are generally considered male professions..

Reservations and laws are in place to achieve parity between men and women in all the areas.. women get less pay for the same job they do as men.. 

How is equal pay for equal work reservation? That’s justice! 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Exactly, if you stop believing in gender roles, you will not treat them differently...parents also SHOULD not believe in gender roles. These pink and blue bedrooms, men shouldn’t do house work or women shouldn’t do the so called boy stuff anedi aapali. This is also a part of killing gender roles and chivalry 

If you stop if I stop em upayogam ledu men should stop thinking superior . Most people don’t believe in gender roles but feel superior because of gender ever since.  

Let me make it clear... gender discrimination will DIE if gender roles die! As long as gender roles exist, discrimination continues to exist. Discrimination means you don’t feel women and men are equal. Killing gender roles will kill the concept of this inequality 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

If you stop if I stop em upayogam ledu men should stop thinking superior . Most people don’t believe in gender roles but feel superior because of gender ever since.  

If MEN and WOMEN, every one stops believing in gender roles, the superiority complex will also vanish automatically, that’s what I mean. Memu different ankovadam Valle kada inferiority, superiority stuff vachindi ...when they stop stereotyping gender identities, asal Okaru ekva takva ane concept enduku vastadi ?

Gender roles ante : men ante ila undali...women ante ila behave cheyali ani nammadam. If you are not hell bent on these definitions, it gives space for everyone to grow. It applies to everyone, this post for everyone. 

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

The entire concept of one person sacrificing their interests (or career according to commoners) for the sake of someone else is pathetic. If business growth is of primary interest, marry a person who has the same interest and can help you grow the business by taking part in it. Not by staying home and making food 

It's not a 'concept'. for several women it is the reality, atleast in our mom's gen. They were not allowed to work, especially after having kids. 

in modern divorces, alimony is paid based on how much it takes to maintain a certain quality of life for the poorer partner. it has nothing to do with special privilege for women. I don't see whats the problem with that. plus, its not an open and shut case. you dont turn up to court and be awarded an alimony. Its a long and humiliating battle for both partners washin dirty laundry in public. They can easily chose to get divorce by mutual consent. and court won't force anything on them.

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

@chanchala isn't it sad? So before marriage they make vows like I'll sacrifice my life to let you win and once he wins you LL say tooch nen opkonu give me money ah?

Nobody asks for money after a partner wins. They ask it when the relationship is strained for whatever reason. 

anyway, since you said you are talking about privileged circles, you have to remember that they are all very conservative in those circles. Even those who call themselves liberal. Even in Canada. Ofcourse they'll be chivalrous. They'll have special quotas for women and what not. 

Radical circles don't have this problem. Its the traditional society that still wants to accord women special status because they are cowards to actually challenge men that are aggressive. It is their way of compensating for their cowardice. In radical circles, those men would be shamed, mocked or even beaten to sh1t.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Ellen said:

If MEN and WOMEN, every one stops believing in gender roles, the superiority complex will also vanish automatically, that’s what I mean. Memu different ankovadam Valle kada inferiority, superiority stuff vachindi ...when they stop stereotyping gender identities, asal Okaru ekva takva ane concept enduku vastadi ?

Problem is not about roles

problem is with feeling of men superiority

women e role perform chesina right recognization unte asalu problems undav  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

emanna kotha muchata unte seppu kaka..anni outdated topics y disco again 

Outdated people are still roaming in this DB, had to ...lekapote mast muchetlu unnai pettadanki...nak Kuda antha khujli ledu