Gender roles are BULL SH1T

Ellen

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Now they ll treat me special because I’m queer, don’t box me into something, forget it, idi tegedi kaadu le, all I can do is work like its normal 

haha.. yeah. 

7 minutes ago, chanchala said:

@Ellen even academia is conservative.

if you want the real deal, go join some opensource community and see how you get treated. actually, no one would know if you are a girl or a guy unless you told them. and then, they wouldn't care

universities are not meritocratic institutions. It was in the past. Not  anymore.

the real marketplace of ideas exist outside the corporates and universities, in hacker communities. There you get to find your real worth. 

Emo

16 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Chivalry should die everywhere man. It changes a lot of things @chanchala

you want traditional institutions to change, when you have better radical options right at your disposal.

institutions are very slow to change. pointless to wait for them. 

just do the bare minimum and work on your own stuff.

1 minute ago, chanchala said:

you want traditional institutions to change, when you have better radical options right at your disposal.

institutions are very slow to change. pointless to wait for them. 

just do the bare minimum and work on your own stuff.

Hmm I guess

anywy a lot of people here are getting me wrong here, traditional gender roles meant men should be superior and women are inferior. If such roles of manliness and womanliness die, everything else dies. I’m saying treat women equally. Don’t treat them specially. Don’t bring me cases of discrimination as examples. You can tell those cases to me when I say women and men are not equal.

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

If MEN and WOMEN, every one stops believing in gender roles, the superiority complex will also vanish automatically, that’s what I mean. Memu different ankovadam Valle kada inferiority, superiority stuff vachindi ...when they stop stereotyping gender identities, asal Okaru ekva takva ane concept enduku vastadi ?

Gender roles women ki unnaya ? Does a woman think it’s men job to work or stops a man who helps in kitchen? It’s male supremacy . I don’t mistake men too here entirely it’s brought up at home and society which influenced them to be the way he is   . We can’t change past but can teach our sons to stop that in future . Okappudu 8 ki nidra leste ma Ammamma and even Amma anedi mi Athagaru ila & ki leste memu Sarigga penchaledu antaru ani . Did they say to a guy ever ? Ippudu ma akka ma nephew ki laundry and even ginnal Tomadsm kuda nerpistondi . He makes tea in afternoon to for his mom and dad . He just turned 10 . This is the change we should bring . Just my opinion .

In today’s world even if a man is cooking and helps in kitchen he dominates in life .  Gender role valla em change vachindi ? Kasta help valla energy saved . I hate to even hear men and women are equal . Definitely they are not equal and as a woman I accepted this fact instead of being in a world which doesn’t exist . Godava ayite nene musukoni sorry chepta addukunta Lekapote i should lose the relationship. Hard reality idey . 

Ok I am going to mars where I am treated equal as entire planet lo I am the only person :(

22 minutes ago, Diana said:

Sad Reality!!

People who think men and women are treated equal in current generation should watch this..

if you want men and women to be treated equal, quit your job and start a business and force people who deal with you to respect you because of your superior product.

the market is way more fair than the corporate hierarchies. you'll have a chance to succeed with the right network and team.

don't wait for the corporate overlords to shine their light on you. in the unfortunate event that they eventually do, you'll be forced to toe their line. the market is always better.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Gender roles women ki unnaya ? Does a woman think it’s men job to work or stops a man who helps in kitchen? It’s male supremacy . I don’t mistake men too here entirely it’s brought up at home and society which influenced them to be the way he is   . We can’t change past but can teach our sons to stop that in future . Okappudu 8 ki nidra leste ma Ammamma and even Amma anedi mi Athagaru ila & ki leste memu Sarigga penchaledu antaru ani . Did they say to a guy ever ? Ippudu ma akka ma nephew ki laundry and even ginnal Tomadsm kuda nerpistondi . He makes tea in afternoon to for his mom and dad . He just turned 10 . This is the change we should bring . Just my opinion .

In today’s world even if a man in cooking and belong in kitchen he dominates in life . I hate to even hear men and women are equal . Definitely they are not equal and as a woman I accepted this fact instead of being in a world which doesn’t exist . Godava ayite nene musukoni sorry chepta addukunta Lekapote i should lose the relationship. Hard reality idey . 

Ok I am going to mars where I am treated equal as entire planet lo I am the only person :(

That’s exactly what I’m saying should change, ammai kabatti so and so work cheyali or so and so laga dress up avali. Abbai should behave like so and so ani yedava brain washing Valle ivala ila edchindi ...if u remove those rigid definitions and let people be themselves,  a lot of things will change. 

1 minute ago, chanchala said:

if you want men and women to be treated equal, quit your job and start a business and force people who deal with you to respect you because of your superior product.

the market is way more fair than the corporate hierarchies. you'll have a chance to succeed with the right network and team.

don't wait for the corporate overlords to shine their light on you. in the unfortunate event that they eventually do, you'll be forced to toe their line. the market is always better.

Andariki elanti resources undali kada ? But I get what you are saying . 

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

Gender roles are sh1t. Men and women are equal!!!  Stop being chivalrous. Women DO NOT need reservation, they do not need special 33% rights, they do not need special ladies seats. This is pure chivalry. It shows you think that women are weak and need special treatment.

And for the last time calling some man as a woman or woman as a man is NOT an insult! We all are equal. Behave however the hell you want to. Just do not give special treatment. Don't pay bills for women, do not say "ladies first". And please don't open car doors for women, it's disgusting and unattractive. Let women carry their own luggages. Let them do the handy man jobs  at home like carpentry, fixing roofs or building walls and let men cook. It won't make you any less manly! Treat women like humans. Stop giving alimony and let the women make money for themselves. STOP defining duties and gender roles. Stop using the words like not man enough or woman enough based on physical attributes.

Good.

Hope women start applying for mining jobs, garbage pick up tuck jobs equally like men.

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

That’s exactly what I’m saying should change, ammai kabatti so and so work cheyali or so and so laga dress up avali. Abbai should behave like so and so ani yedava brain washing Valle ivala ila edchindi ...if u remove those rigid definitions and let people be themselves,  a lot of things will change. 

Individual cannot remove . Society change avvali . Avutundi but it takes time . Ammayiki past untene characterless antaru he having 100 affairs . Inka enta progress ravalante enta marali ?  Human level lone fairness ledu . It’s gonna take lot of time . 

I don’t understand, why are people giving me examples of discrimination at home ...nen cheptunnadi ade kada, do what you want to do irrespective of gender. Don’t abstain from doing something or make it a compulsion to do something because of your gender. Why are you guys getting me wrong now?

Just now, No_body_friends said:

Good.

Hope women start applying for mining jobs, garbage pick up tuck jobs equally like men.

Sure they can . Ancient days laga hunting cheyatledu to have man power those can be easily done . Garbage pick up truck ni moyakkarledu btw . Can easily be done by women . 

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I don’t understand, why are people giving me examples of discrimination at home ...nen cheptunnadi ade kada, do what you want to do irrespective of gender. Don’t abstain from doing something or make it a compulsion to do something because of your gender. Why are you guys getting me wrong now?

We cannot do what we want being around people who always restrict us based on gender . You have to be in fighting mode always . This cannot be done every day every sec it’s not easy . Only a female would understand this facing it since she know world . Also , women are emotional they can’t let go of people in fight for doing what she want . Often times she has to give up for relationship . Support and favoring situations/environment  lekunda em pikaledu. Fight chesi fight chesi she gives up .  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

Good.

Kaay.