Anyone using under the sink water filter

Meowcatp

1 hour ago, Meowcatp said:

The amazon link which you posted here doesn’t allow you for separate faucet. MP99 is another/ recent model from same seller on amazon which allows for a separate faucet option

That is not true. You can get a "T" joint and connect to a separate faucet. But the link i posted does not come with the faucet. You have to buy one separately

9 hours ago, phatposts said:

That is not true. You can get a "T" joint and connect to a separate faucet. But the link i posted does not come with the faucet. You have to buy one separately

Yup, you can do that!!

MP99 costs approx +$10 than this and you get a faucet 

are you also considering adding pot filler to kitchen??

12 hours ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

I have a 4 stage filter. Replace filters every 6 months. 

Definitely helps. Paid 1200 to some guy to install the whole house water softener and under the sink RO system. Worth it. 

Soap lathers better. Drinking water tastes better. But initial change needs a bit of getting used to.

If you don’t mind answering, where do you live? Is the water purity bad in your area? Why you needed it for whole house?

On 9/2/2020 at 7:42 AM, Meowcatp said:

If you don’t mind answering, where do you live? Is the water purity bad in your area? Why you needed it for whole house?

Texas. Tap water is good enough numerically. But we didn't like the taste. RO system made it easier to drink.

Whole house system to reduce the salts in the water. Overall faucets/fixtures life perugutundi. Also showers are so much better.

56 minutes ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Texas. Tap water is good enough numerically. But we didn't like the taste. RO system made it easier to drink.

Whole house system to reduce the salts in the water. Overall faucets/fixtures life perugutundi. Also showers are so much better.

Ohhh ok!! I considered it before few years and kind of got scared, if I am making my family more sensitive!!

i agree this filtered water is good for showers too