Anyone using under the sink water filter

Meowcatp

2 hours ago, Meowcatp said:

I have a filter on refrigerator, I am using that water for cooking and it’s always cold water for drinking

any brand suggestions and did you observe any cons of having a separate faucet on sink?

Use 5/6 stage filter system under sink, my second hubby took care of me 

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

First mee area lo water ela undo check chesuko. There will be free or nominal fee testing kits available with your town office. If not HD Lowes will have. 

Then see whether you need Reverse Osmosis, 3 Stage or 1 Stage. 

For instance maa area lo water good quality and low chlorine levels. We dont need 3 stage, 1 stage is good. 

I will stick to this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MFYQBTX/

Next month counter tops and sink replacing. Then I will add that. Do some research and see how good/bad your tap water is. Unnecessary gaa over-filtering cheste essential nutrients kooda potayi. And immunity to the area taggachu. 

Where do you live? Thank you, will look into the quality of water.
Same here upgrading kitchen so planning to add this too. I live in Georgia 

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

First mee area lo water ela undo check chesuko. There will be free or nominal fee testing kits available with your town office. If not HD Lowes will have. 

Then see whether you need Reverse Osmosis, 3 Stage or 1 Stage. 

For instance maa area lo water good quality and low chlorine levels. We dont need 3 stage, 1 stage is good. 

I will stick to this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MFYQBTX/popover-anchor-star-2x.png

Next month counter tops and sink replacing. Then I will add that. Do some research and see how good/bad your tap water is. Unnecessary gaa over-filtering cheste essential nutrients kooda potayi. And immunity to the area taggachu. 

Just clicks on the link!! Came across your filter!! Are you gonna attach this to your cold water pipe?? Or a separate Faucet? 

if you are going with separate daycare looks like MP99 model is pretty sturdy!

I have a 4 stage filter. Replace filters every 6 months. 

Definitely helps. Paid 1200 to some guy to install the whole house water softener and under the sink RO system. Worth it. 

Soap lathers better. Drinking water tastes better. But initial change needs a bit of getting used to.

2 hours ago, Meowcatp said:

Just clicks on the link!! Came across your filter!! Are you gonna attach this to your cold water pipe?? Or a separate Faucet? 

if you are going with separate daycare looks like MP99 model is pretty sturdy!

I plan on adding a separate faucet just for drinking water. I have not looked at MP99 so far. IDK what that is

1 hour ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

I have a 4 stage filter. Replace filters every 6 months. 

Definitely helps. Paid 1200 to some guy to install the whole house water softener and under the sink RO system. Worth it. 

Soap lathers better. Drinking water tastes better. But initial change needs a bit of getting used to.

Hi

34 minutes ago, phatposts said:

I plan on adding a separate faucet just for drinking water. I have not looked at MP99 so far. IDK what that is

The amazon link which you posted here doesn’t allow you for separate faucet. MP99 is another/ recent model from same seller on amazon which allows for a separate faucet option