Amrutha Pranay answering audience questions

Catalpha

3 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

She is very bold, very hard for girls to be as bold as her. 

being bold is the only choice she have right now ra.. I wouldn't call her bold  .. I see a wounded gazelle surviving 

4 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

Inka life long single mom lage untadi.. ipudu vere valu pelli cheskoru ameni.. okavela cheskunte face meda oostaru... job a antha seen ledu.. prob a youtube o business a dikku

Amey chesina pani valla motham family a dikku lekunda poindi  

Can you explain exactly what mistake she made? Falling in love with a person and deciding to spend the rest of her life with that person is a mistake? Why people are not understanding her pain of losing her love forever. 
Her father and his brothers are bad men.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

being bold is the only choice she have right now ra.. I wouldn't call her bold  .. I see a wounded gazelle surviving 

Dude, see the video when he gets killed and she is in the hospital crying like hell asking/begging to bring him back.  That video makes any human cry along with her. 

Just now, Faang said:

Can you explain exactly what mistake she made? Falling in love with a person and deciding to spend the rest of her life with that person is a mistake? Why people are not understanding her pain of losing her love forever. 
Her father and his brothers are bad men.

Improper Judgement..Actions ki consequences untai aney point serious ga tiskoledu.. 

మీ  మొహాల  మండ, ఏంటి  ఆ భవిష్యత్తు ఊహాగానాలు.

1. she will re-marry, no boday cares and no body minds it (Including in-laws)

2. She will lead a very happy life and be in limelight for a while

3. Baby will grow happily everafter  with mom and have a new father outside the family

Every sorrow and happiness are like passing clouds and seasonal flus, they come and go, you have to learnt to be resilient and stay alive.

give a fuck  to the society and people around you. It is easier done and said as well.

nalugu chillara vesthe mana chuttu nalabai mandi, naluguvandalamandi mana venuka..

antha aa nalugu paisala kosame..paisame paramathma hai...

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Already okasari tragedy ayindi... it’s better to stay away from this drama. It helps emotionally and helps her see the life on other side. She is still young and can better go for studies. Marriage is not the destiny, esp when you have loads of money.

Is she rich? She didn’t take any money from her parents ..

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Is she rich? She didn’t take any money from her parents ..

I donno... antey money lekapothe don’t study ani kadu.. I see somewhere in posts she is rich soo

22 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

I donno... antey money lekapothe don’t study ani kadu.. I see somewhere in posts she is rich soo

Her father is rich, but I am not sure if he put her in his will. I think she rejected money and govt job given to her by the govt of TG.

9 hours ago, Silveradotwo said:

Vere vallani cheskunte ,pranay meeda love ledu infactuation tho love chesindhi ,tokka Tolu ani janalu koostharu ,she is feeling her love is like an epic, if she wants to justify that this is only option

Bcoz pranay gadi tammude life ichadu antaru society,he was no where in the picture up ton ow ,so konchem justify cheskovochu

Evarini chesukunna adey anyatut ga? 

Inkokadini chesukunedi iathe mi babu chusina vadine chesukunte saripoyedi ga ani

1 hour ago, Nimmakai said:

5 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Evarini chesukunna adey anyatut ga? 

Inkokadini chesukunedi iathe mi babu chusina vadine chesukunte saripoyedi ga ani

Em edupu ra babu

munda mopi kante ekkuva undhi ga me edupu