My recent travel experience from US to India - Anyone planning to travel can see this.

OreyPandhi

5 hours ago, OreyPandhi said:

United Airlines. 
Delhi to Hyd operated by Vistara.

Newark, NJ to Hyderabad via Delhi.

————————

Forms I carried along:

1) RT-PCR (taken within 3-4 days before the travel)

2) Travel advisory for the month of the travel (not needed, just in case)

3) Relative sick letter( they did not bother checking as I have a negtive covid form already)

If you meet one of the 5 exceptions listed on this website: you are more than fine. Easy one - take covid test with negative certificate hard copy.

https://www.newdelhiairport.in/covid19

4) Before travel: UA requires you to fill out a form with your information along with online health declaration form. Make sure you fill that before going to your gate as they ask for it at the temperature checking point at the boarding.

———————————

Smooth travel from newark to delhi - will be asked to fill out two self-reporting forms. 

@delhi: As long as you have the covid negative form, they will let you pass. 3 check points with couple of officers and they are pretty strict about documents. You get two stamps and you are free to take the connecting flight. 

———————

Safe travels!

(Paneer tikka masala sandwich at delhi airport is pretty good, try it 😂😂

Online test result print out theesukunte saripothundhaa?

6 hours ago, OreyPandhi said:

United Airlines. 
Delhi to Hyd operated by Vistara.

Newark, NJ to Hyderabad via Delhi.

————————

Forms I carried along:

1) RT-PCR (taken within 3-4 days before the travel)

2) Travel advisory for the month of the travel (not needed, just in case)

3) Relative sick letter( they did not bother checking as I have a negtive covid form already)

If you meet one of the 5 exceptions listed on this website: you are more than fine. Easy one - take covid test with negative certificate hard copy.

https://www.newdelhiairport.in/covid19

4) Before travel: UA requires you to fill out a form with your information along with online health declaration form. Make sure you fill that before going to your gate as they ask for it at the temperature checking point at the boarding.

———————————

Smooth travel from newark to delhi - will be asked to fill out two self-reporting forms. 

@delhi: As long as you have the covid negative form, they will let you pass. 3 check points with couple of officers and they are pretty strict about documents. You get two stamps and you are free to take the connecting flight. 

———————

Safe travels!

(Paneer tikka masala sandwich at delhi airport is pretty good, try it 😂😂

Thanks for the detailed info. Could youbalso provide info for below

1. For parents on visitor visa where can they take this test and does Insurance cover this?

2. How advance can we take a appointment for testing?

1 minute ago, Moon_Walker said:

Thanks for the detailed info. Could youbalso provide info for below

1. For parents on visitor visa where can they take this test and does Insurance cover this?

2. How advance can we take a appointment for testing?

1) This test is free as far as I know and you can take it at rite-aid, cvs, ugent care, walgreens. I have taken 5 tests at 3 places. Cvs and urgent care asked my insurance info. I do not remember if I submitted for rite-aid. Please call them and ask. But it should be free and you can do a pre-screening to check the eligibility. 

2) 3-4 days should be good. If the person is travelling on Sunday, it is good to take the test thrusday and results usually take 2-5 days to arrive. But you can always request them saying travelling and they give you the lab number. Rite-aid is pretty fast (2 days) .. They send two emails, one of the emails comes with a link and you can see a pdf document of the test. That must be printed for travel. Make sure the document says RT-PCR somewhere on it. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ballibaja said:

I mean result website lo print out saripothundhaa or original letter from doctor/clinic kavaala?

Not needed from doctor. Result print teesi andhulo RT-PCR ani mention chesi undali. Test date, result date, RT-PCR evi chustharu. Atleast for me naku a document okati chusi letgo chesaru.

15 minutes ago, OreyPandhi said:

Not needed from doctor. Result print teesi andhulo RT-PCR ani mention chesi undali. Test date, result date, RT-PCR evi chustharu. Atleast for me naku a document okati chusi letgo chesaru.

Cool.. thanks