My recent travel experience from US to India - Anyone planning to travel can see this.

OreyPandhi

2 minutes ago, OreyPandhi said:

Every week test ante ala anipinchindi but it is not actually sad my bad .. u r good cat akka

Yeah, frontline and essential workers be have to get tested every week apparently. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/6/2020 at 9:54 PM, OreyPandhi said:

Not needed from doctor. Result print teesi andhulo RT-PCR ani mention chesi undali. Test date, result date, RT-PCR evi chustharu. Atleast for me naku a document okati chusi letgo chesaru.

walgreens lo appointment dorikindi..looks like its rt pcr test.  but results printout lo vastado raado mari.. @tom bhayya is saying its not acceptable

nuvvu ekkada test chepinchav?

On 9/6/2020 at 2:34 PM, OreyPandhi said:

United Airlines. 
Delhi to Hyd operated by Vistara.

Newark, NJ to Hyderabad via Delhi.

————————

Forms I carried along:

1) RT-PCR (taken within 3-4 days before the travel)

2) Travel advisory for the month of the travel (not needed, just in case)

3) Relative sick letter( they did not bother checking as I have a negtive covid form already)

If you meet one of the 5 exceptions listed on this website: you are more than fine. Easy one - take covid test with negative certificate hard copy.

https://www.newdelhiairport.in/covid19

4) Before travel: UA requires you to fill out a form with your information along with online health declaration form. Make sure you fill that before going to your gate as they ask for it at the temperature checking point at the boarding.

———————————

Smooth travel from newark to delhi - will be asked to fill out two self-reporting forms. 

@delhi: As long as you have the covid negative form, they will let you pass. 3 check points with couple of officers and they are pretty strict about documents. You get two stamps and you are free to take the connecting flight. 

———————

Safe travels!

(Paneer tikka masala sandwich at delhi airport is pretty good, try it 😂😂

Super ! Congratulations 🎉!! Stamping emana unda brother India lo ? 

16 minutes ago, siru said:

walgreens lo appointment dorikindi..looks like its rt pcr test.  but results printout lo vastado raado mari.. @tom bhayya is saying its not acceptable

Traveling ki nundhu ala chepparu but now personal experience tho I can say go for it and carry with whatever test results you have no questions asked at airport 

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Traveling ki nundhu ala chepparu but now personal experience tho I can say go for it and carry with whatever test results you have no questions asked at airport 

and naadi coming sunday flight..wednesday test tiskunte ok na? 

2 hours ago, siru said:

Nenu rite-aid; pdf pampistharu adhi print teesi icha .. nanu airport lo adigaru rt-pcr 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, siru said:

and naadi coming sunday flight..wednesday test tiskunte ok na? 

Yupp.. u can even take the lab number and request ur result to come early .. like 2 days lo

• Like 1