My recent travel experience from US to India - Anyone planning to travel can see this.

OreyPandhi

15 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

No

ohSgdeptaembeart 3iS tndpaondtfn n1tlsoa:2rS3e recPdsMl
  · 

Travel Experience : TPA-ATL-CDG-BOM
My in-laws travelled to India via Delta airlines on Aug 27, 2020. They got there Covid test done on Aug 24, 2020 (72 hours before) at Walgreens. The test was free of cost and we got the results within an hour. We uploaded the same on Air Suvidha portal for exemption from institutional quarentine, and it got approved, when we applied separately for my Mother in Law and Father in Law (when we tried to apply for both of them together with co-passenger details it got rejected for my Mother in Law saying covid test result for co-passenger not found).

28 minutes ago, Anais_nin said:

walgreens lo test result 2 hrs lo vastundhi email ki?

idhi ok for travel?

It shuld be fine rt-pcr mention chesi undali doc lo.. they checked my form and he asked me where is rt-pcr ekkada kindha undhi he saw that and said okay.. 

12 minutes ago, Anais_nin said:
ohSgdeptaembeart 3iS tndpaondtfn n1tlsoa:2rS3e recPdsMl
  · 

Travel Experience : TPA-ATL-CDG-BOM
My in-laws travelled to India via Delta airlines on Aug 27, 2020. They got there Covid test done on Aug 24, 2020 (72 hours before) at Walgreens. The test was free of cost and we got the results within an hour. We uploaded the same on Air Suvidha portal for exemption from institutional quarentine, and it got approved, when we applied separately for my Mother in Law and Father in Law (when we tried to apply for both of them together with co-passenger details it got rejected for my Mother in Law saying covid test result for co-passenger not found).

Then y asking? Adhey group lo chaala people ki rejected ani posted kadha if u want to take chance go ahead