I am staying with my wife in inlaws house - not comfortable

Need tips from experienced

My wife is working in health care department and am staying with her in-laws house as I have the option of working from home.

I try to adjust things and try to help her in kitchen sometimes.

My brother-in-law asked me to make coffee, I really got angry told my wife am not comfortable helping in Kitchen in in-laws house. 

She stopped talking to me and ignoring me. I really don't like staying here. 

How to sort this issue? I don't want to fight with her.

• Haha 1

Edho oka reason cheppi mee inti ki Nuvvu vellu... lekunte expenses gurinchi think cheskokunda same place lo inko apartment theeskoni undu .... 

thappu nee side eh undhi ... uncomfortable ga enni days untav inka in-laws house lo 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Naku coffee cheyadam radu ani cheppochuga why angry ?🤔

I did not like the way, he can ask his sister, It hurt my self respect.

6 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Edho oka reason cheppi mee inti ki Nuvvu vellu... lekunte expenses gurinchi think cheskokunda same place lo inko apartment theeskoni undu .... 

thappu nee side eh undhi ... uncomfortable ga enni days untav inka in-laws house lo 

I feel this is true and good idea. We have fully furnished house less than a kilometer, But she is not willing to move there.

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Move out asap or adjust and keep making coffee , wash clothes , clean bathrooms :giggle:

Na bhayam kooda ade.....

15 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Coffee e kada adigaadu nee laptop adiginattu feel enduku ayyav

Neeku vaallaki entha closeness vundo maku teliyadhu gaa. Is this in india or usa ?

chalaa try cheyyochu but in laws ante wife ni hurt cheyyakundaa deal cheyyali. naku antha raadhu ani cheppi worest gaa prepare chesi ivvu and they dont ask you again. your wife stopped talking to you and ignoring you annav gaa so inka emainaa reason vundemo so clear gaa communicate chesukondi .. last option is to either tell everyone on what you are not comfortable and maintain that space or just go to your in laws as a visitor and dont stay there for days or weeks.

PS: in the past neeku mee BIL adagakapoyinaa coffee or some other help offer cheste then just aa closeness tho adigaademo.. dont think too much and complicate stuff. or mee sister or brother adigithe then mee wife help cheyyali ani nuvvu expect chestunte then dont think too much on this and let it go. 

Just now, 205 said:

I feel this is true and good idea. We have fully furnished house less than a kilometer, But she is not willing to move there.

Na bhayam kooda ade.....

Just tell her that i am ok to help you out but not her family that too at their place that you aren't comfortable...Help them in some other things you are comfortable with, leave it time will heal it.

In laws also will understand it..