I am staying with my wife in inlaws house - not comfortable

4 hours ago, 205 said:

Need tips from experienced

My wife is working in health care department and am staying with her in-laws house as I have the option of working from home.

I try to adjust things and try to help her in kitchen sometimes.

My brother-in-law asked me to make coffee, I really got angry told my wife am not comfortable helping in Kitchen in in-laws house. 

She stopped talking to me and ignoring me. I really don't like staying here. 

How to sort this issue? I don't want to fight with her.

Simple matter

if you are not an **** do not post here what to do

rather post here something that you can say with pride 

5 hours ago, 205 said:

Not very close, Hi ante Hi, Bye ante Bye. This is in India.

will rethink on the PS.

I stay here only for my Wife sake, if she ignores me there is no point in staying here. If I move out on angry note then it will be a issue, so just staying in pain.

ok close kakapote adagakudadu cofee ivamani

ok mee wife doctor? mikanna ekuva pay ?

9 minutes ago, mmharshaa said:

Super good alludu: manchi filter coffee okati kalipi nuvvu nee bammaridi enjoy cheyyadam..

Serious alludu: "coffee kavalante kalupuko naku radu" ani moham meeda cheppeyatam..

Naughty alludu: coffee lo salt kalipi prank ani comedy cheyyatam...

Psycho alludu: coffee kalipi vedi coffee bammardi meeda ompeyadam...ayyayo sorry by mistake ani aneyadam...

choice needey...

I will not choose to be super alludu.

Will be serious alludu

Prob bammaridini handle cheyadam kadu... wife hurt avvadam, ignore cheyadam.... I will make it clear that respect taggithe oorukonu ani.... Setting up internet connection to dad's furnished house - no one is staying there. only my dad when visit are using that house. (nearly one km from this place). planning to move there Wednesday, did not disclose to anyone yet.

47 minutes ago, 205 said:

I will not choose to be super alludu.

Will be serious alludu

Prob bammaridini handle cheyadam kadu... wife hurt avvadam, ignore cheyadam.... I will make it clear that respect taggithe oorukonu ani.... Setting up internet connection to dad's furnished house - no one is staying there. only my dad when visit are using that house. (nearly one km from this place). planning to move there Wednesday, did not disclose to anyone yet.

in front of your wife, nee bammardini rendu 10gu gattiga ...natakalu 10gthunnada ninnu coffee tea boost kalapamanadam emiti ....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 205 said:

Need tips from experienced

My wife is working in health care department and am staying with her in-laws house as I have the option of working from home.

I try to adjust things and try to help her in kitchen sometimes.

My brother-in-law asked me to make coffee, I really got angry told my wife am not comfortable helping in Kitchen in in-laws house. 

She stopped talking to me and ignoring me. I really don't like staying here. 

How to sort this issue? I don't want to fight with her.

:giggle: