Mestri 20 adugutunnadu

JambaKrantu

1 minute ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Uncle downgrade ainaka EAD vasthe em chestav ? Clarity undaa .. job change to earn those 18k ?? Ante malla regret kakunda 

Present aite plan em ledu but future lo regret avutanemo ani feeling apply cheyyakapote for I485. I am planning on staying with this mestri till GC to be on the safer side..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Were you the one who were passing all kind of pessimism about greencard dates movement and #S386, showing off as if you dont care for GC and you can even go back to india..you should be shameless to even ask your mestri to downgrade

and you happen to make fun of those who waited for over 10 yrs, you couldnt wait for fakking 6 yrs

next time , dont preach what you cannot practice

aina, you made 200K kada, what's wrong you give 20K to mestri and get downgrade done

anduke nee peru ee DB lo salim peku anedi

25LYPn.gif

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Present aite plan em ledu but future lo regret avutanemo ani feeling apply cheyyakapote for I485. I am planning on staying with this mestri till GC to be on the safer side..

2014 wont stay for too long raa..by the time you are ready with downgrade, it will retrogress, anta think cheyaku