2015 PD attendance veskondamma

Iriswest

1 hour ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Ha ha how did you estimate that, it will probably go back as many from eb2 will downgrade to eb3. 

Anduke ga sudi bagunte anna. 2014 varaku filing dates vastai ani evaru expect chesarh ikkada?

7 minutes ago, divvu said:

2014 NOV EB2 but petition withdrawn by old mestri. Currently on FT . what to do ? 

Current company tho twaraga perm file chesi retain your PD and pray to god that DF doesn’t retrogress before Sep2021.

3 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Current company tho twaraga perm file chesi retain your PD and pray to god that DF doesn’t retrogress before Sep2021.

Current company FT bro. Usually very slow. Can i go with other desi consultancy to do the downgrade? 
i am hearing as my PD fits in EB3 , i can go directly downgrade without perm... is it correct?

1 hour ago, divvu said:

Current company FT bro. Usually very slow. Can i go with other desi consultancy to do the downgrade? 
i am hearing as my PD fits in EB3 , i can go directly downgrade without perm... is it correct?

No. You need a perm before you can apply I140. 

1 hour ago, McD_Murthy_02 said:

2020 EB2 vallu ee thread loki ravacha

2020 ante you must be young enough to immigrate anywhere. Don’t fixate on US unless merit based immigration is approved.