2015 PD attendance veskondamma

Iriswest

1 hour ago, Tdpabhimaani said:

Why? They were doing the same volume of eads for rest of the world manollu ippudu e EAD bracket Loki vacharu anthe

this is family based spill over. Generally handled by consulates in other countries. Now extra applications has to be handled by uscis which is already short of resources because of cost cuts. 

If they hire back more people with all the fees they are getting now, then it should be fine. Let's see. 

6 hours ago, Tdpabhimaani said:

Rey pothe India po Ra babu ne m lo gola endi e taadu lo

Nee maatalu cheptayee nee character ni. You still need to grow up. Not physically.
I hope you will not in your life. Nee lantodiki em ichhina use vundadhu.

10 hours ago, divvu said:

Naa lanti india povalanukune FT candidates ki ee ead pedda use ledani ardam ayyndi. 
we cannot extend ead from outside us. 
may be after 7/8 years when i want to come back dates current ayye vunatye. Then i will come on h1 and do apply ead directly.

Evadanna aapada bro ninnu??

39 minutes ago, divvu said:

Evadu aapaledhu bro nannu. But naa views correct or wrong telsukundamani vesa. And i welcome opnions or any mistake on my view

vere valla opinion why bro. 

you know your life better.. that's it.

2 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

vere valla opinion why bro. 

you know your life better.. that's it.

👍. Thats correct bro. But ee immigration matters emi clear ga vundav. Oka clarity vundadhu. So i want to hear others opinions. What might they do in this situation

26 minutes ago, divvu said:

👍. Thats correct bro. But ee immigration matters emi clear ga vundav. Oka clarity vundadhu. So i want to hear others opinions. What might they do in this situation

attorney & you are the right persons.