Rant on Indian programmers...

dasari4kntr

20 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

500% True.

Yeemi Coding standards raa ayya. Dheenemma Java8 nundi maree torture yekkuvayindhi.

I work for a London based Insurance company that does business in UK/USA/EU and India with thousands of Devs in Bangalore.

I really struggle hard to make them understand the importance of Immutability in Java. Still they write code like:

String name = "Venkat Rao";

and later 

name = "Subba Rao"

which is where maximum number of defects occur in Java because they keep on changing the references addresses without deleting the memory allocated to "Venkat Rao" and thus loosing precious JVM memory.

No wonder why India ranked after #30 on Worlds Best Programmers Index.

1 hour ago, bleachbaabaai said:

500% True.

Yeemi Coding standards raa ayya. Dheenemma Java8 nundi maree torture yekkuvayindhi.

I work for a London based Insurance company that does business in UK/USA/EU and India with thousands of Devs in Bangalore.

I really struggle hard to make them understand the importance of Immutability in Java. Still they write code like:

and later 

name = "Subba Rao"

which is where maximum number of defects occur in Java because they keep on changing the references addresses without deleting the memory allocated to "Venkat Rao" and thus loosing precious JVM memory.

Mari andukena manam India lo pr*xy lu petkuni work cheyinckuntam 🤪

500% True.

and later 

name = "Subba Rao"

No wonder why India ranked after #30 on Worlds Best Programmers Index.:)

:)

5 hours ago, bleachbaabaai said:

500% True.

and later 

name = "Subba Rao"

--

22 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

500% True.

and later 

name = "Subba Rao"

are meru Idaru rayindra coding chudam e matram rastharo. 

Evado oka developer tappy chesadani  motham development desani antam ante kastha OA ani chepali. 

Like in any country good and bad we may have few bad developers 

but over all percentage of worls chusukonte mana kali gotiki koda sariporu.

23 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

Evado oka developer tappy chesadani  motham development desani antam ante kastha OA ani chepali. 

Do you even know what you are talking? Lesser known countries like Slovenia and Slovakia are in Top 10 Programmers Index.

Poland and Romania way ahead.

If you work with any Russian Developers, then you can see true image of yourself in the mirror.

I had an opportunity to work with Russian and German Developers while in that London based company and I swear no body can beat them.

Indians dominate just because of uncontrolled production of people.

FYI, one of the Google founders is Russian and other also had European ethnicity (Of course whole white American race itself is a mixture of Scottish, Irish, English and German Ancestry)

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Murari_Murari said:

I had the opportunity (my bad luck) to work with USA branch of that company and we ended up with re-doing everything again.

Manual testers are like manual scavengers in USA where whole of Telugu community survives on in USA.

Some of them work as Devs but I never saw a TDD approach by them. They just dump the code and commit it without even bothering about code coverage

2 hours ago, bleachbaabaai said:

500% True.

and later 

name = "Subba Rao"

Ardham kale....java 8 ki em link? previous versions lo kooda same ae kada.And reference emi lekapothe gc eligible kada? I work on web applications and this never been an issue.

2 hours ago, bleachbaabaai said:

String name = "Venkat Rao";     name = "Subba Rao"

Java lo memory ela delete chestharu sir :3D_Smiles:

And ya Indian programmers medicore ae..... Stackoverflow lo laziest questions adigedi kooda desile. Eastern Europe which is less developed Europe is much better than us wrt programming.

3 minutes ago, AnotherTeluguBidda said:

Ardham kale....java 8 ki em link? previous versions lo kooda same ae kada.And reference emi lekapothe gc eligible kada? I work on web applications and this never been an issue.

Just now, sri_india said:

Java lo memory ela delete chestharu sir :3D_Smiles:

Hahahhahaha

This is exactly what I expected from Desi Devs.

So you haven't started yet serious programming. 

Learn functional Programming. Start with Immutability in Java8 or Scala.

You will understand why Re-Assignment is such a big problem.