Rant on Indian programmers...

dasari4kntr

3 minutes ago, bleachbaabaai said:

1. Neenu chebuthundhi yeemante, we do not get what you want even if we pay 25$ per hour or £800 per day in case of Desi Devs. Pay does not make them any better.

2. Satya Nadella or Pichai did not get to the top just because they are only achievers in those companies, they were chosen because Indians have 'Yes Sir, okay sir' attitude and that suites the investors on those companies better.

3. If its just 1 or 2% then how can even a lesser known or least populated countries like Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland and eve Russia (much lesser populace than India) produce so many high quality free lancers, product developers, open source contributors.

My most favourite programming language being Scala, was designed by one German Mathematician Professor.

Dude seriously Satya and pichai were there just because of yes sir ? If that’s your opinion on them then you didn’t care to know about them and there is no point in this disco. Continue to live in your bubble

8 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Dude seriously Satya and pichai were there just because of yes sir ? If that’s your opinion on them then you didn’t care to know about them and there is no point in this disco. Continue to live in your bubble

Sorry you are mistaken, probably I framed the sentence in wrong way. No doubt they have all of it what it takes to become the CEOs. But what I am saying is they are not the only ones to have that capability in their Orgs. Pichai and Satya both agreed on this and admitted that there are far capable people in their own Orgs.

Google has been getting into several Legal issues every now and then with Federal Govts and having a person from BAME backgrounds as CEO really help the company. Same is the case with Microsoft. Especially during this Pandemic times,  role of Bill Gates has become highly questionable.

3 hours ago, bleachbaabaai said:

Sorry you are mistaken, probably I framed the sentence in wrong way. No doubt they have all of it what it takes to become the CEOs. But what I am saying is they are not the only ones to have that capability in their Orgs. Pichai and Satya both agreed on this and admitted that there are far capable people in their own Orgs.

Google has been getting into several Legal issues every now and then with Federal Govts and having a person from BAME backgrounds as CEO really help the company. Same is the case with Microsoft. Especially during this Pandemic times,  role of Bill Gates has become highly questionable.

Evado desi gaadu CEO ayyadani mana dappu manam kottukodam very common le manollalo so don't worry about what he says. There are definitely a lot of other capable persons in their respective organizations, but not all of them want to be the figurehead CEO. It's mostly a desi thing to believe that just because someone became the CEO of the company, he owns that organization. Again, most desi managers behave that way too with people who they call their "sub-ordinates"(never heard that term being used in American organizations)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ring_master said:

Lol white hat jr lo bachha gaalu chestunaara anta coding lo.. ado pedda magatanam la thigh slapping why 

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

This is not exactly about ability but about carelessness. Also coding anedi evaraina cheyyagalaru but financial lo aa standards lo cheyyadam is not easy. Dedcication kavali

6 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Evado desi gaadu CEO ayyadani mana dappu manam kottukodam very common le manollalo so don't worry about what he says. There are definitely a lot of other capable persons in their respective organizations, but not all of them want to be the figurehead CEO. It's mostly a desi thing to believe that just because someone became the CEO of the company, he owns that organization. Again, most desi managers behave that way too with people who they call their "sub-ordinates"(never heard that term being used in American organizations)

Nenu ekkada thigh slapping chesina uncle? Desis lo asalu manchi programmers undaru andharu waste ey antey example icha anthey 

13 hours ago, bleachbaabaai said:

Do you even know what you are talking? Lesser known countries like Slovenia and Slovakia are in Top 10 Programmers Index.

Poland and Romania way ahead.

If you work with any Russian Developers, then you can see true image of yourself in the mirror.

I had an opportunity to work with Russian and German Developers while in that London based company and I swear no body can beat them.

Indians dominate just because of uncontrolled production of people.

FYI, one of the Google founders is Russian and other also had European ethnicity (Of course whole white American race itself is a mixture of Scottish, Irish, English and German Ancestry)

I approve

worked with Minsk, Belarus based guys

simple reason they cannot talk to or understand - poor communication 

programming - andariki mogullu

literally Java loki digi core files lo simple ga just comment this line and uncomment below few lines 

block mind

he found a security loop though the client to date will not realize how it happens as no one can dare spend looking into it at that level and this is a very major client everyone in USA might have made business with 

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Sorry to say this some of his allegations are true bhayya

Correct bro. Several years ago the company that I work for decided to not have off shore contractors any more because of quality and some serious security issues in the code they delivered.

53 minutes ago, Jilchika said:

Correct bro. Several years ago the company that I work for decided to not have off shore contractors any more because of quality and some serious security issues in the code they delivered.

That doesn't mean Indian  developers are worst, I have seen some top notch Indian developers, anduke some of his allegations are true ani cheppa

4 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Nenu ekkada thigh slapping chesina uncle? Desis lo asalu manchi programmers undaru andharu waste ey antey example icha anthey 

Arey uncle sorry ninnu uddesinchi anale nuvvannadi ardam ayindi. General ga nenu observe chesindi cheputunna anthe.

Sab khairiyat anna?

17 hours ago, bleachbaabaai said:

Do you even know what you are talking? Lesser known countries like Slovenia and Slovakia are in Top 10 Programmers Index.

Poland and Romania way ahead.

If you work with any Russian Developers, then you can see true image of yourself in the mirror.

I had an opportunity to work with Russian and German Developers while in that London based company and I swear no body can beat them.

Indians dominate just because of uncontrolled production of people.

FYI, one of the Google founders is Russian and other also had European ethnicity (Of course whole white American race itself is a mixture of Scottish, Irish, English and German Ancestry)

Back in 2011, I had chance to develop with an Ex-NASA Russian developer. One day we had a big fight in the conference room , where I showed his method of waiting for a work to complete is not the optimum way. He had done this way of coding all over the place. He was senior to me , but when the main architect and every one else sided with me he was really pissed of and left the conference room. There are scenarios where he has showed me tools that I haven't used. I have shown him techniques but he will never change or use them.

If you are interested in coding then you will be superior than the other people in the list. I have seen coders who are way good from India, not from Andhra. 

17 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

u r missing the actual point here, u get what u pay for. how do you expect MIT standards in coding when you pay 25/hr for an offshore guy obviously they hire some fresher or 1 or 2 years experienced guy to do that job. if they are too concerned about quality of code hire a guy whoever you think is best. there is a reason apple phone costs that much if you want cheaper one than china phone ey vasthundhi 

its not about pay, its more on education system just telugu states lo inni colleges lo pass outs unte not even 10% people come out with good knowledge, I know programming ki degree ki relation undadu I saw people without basic degree can program very well than indians and chala mandiki college vacche varaku compute kuda telidu adi mana education system, manaki unna population and how we market ourselves to world as IT hub mana standards nothing I heard this from many top IT director people, creativity lo kuda indians chala worst depends on rest of world, hopefully new education system and next generation pre computer knowledge will change this...  

12 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

its not about pay, its more on education system just telugu states lo inni colleges lo pass outs unte not even 10% people come out with good knowledge, I know programming ki degree ki relation undadu I saw people without basic degree can program very well than indians and chala mandiki college vacche varaku compute kuda telidu adi mana education system, manaki unna population and how we market ourselves to world as IT hub mana standards nothing I heard this from many top IT director people, creativity lo kuda indians chala worst depends on rest of world, hopefully new education system and next generation pre computer knowledge will change this...  

China is a manufacturing hub antey vallu emanna innovators in manufacturing aa? Europe companies or us companies develop a prototype and outsource it to China for mass production same case with IT they develop something and outsource it to India . That doesn’t mean that China and India lo 1% kuda thopu leru ani kaadhu is what I am trying to say

15 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

China is a manufacturing hub antey vallu emanna innovators in manufacturing aa? Europe companies or us companies develop a prototype and outsource it to China for mass production same case with IT they develop something and outsource it to India . That doesn’t mean that China and India lo 1% kuda thopu leru ani kaadhu is what I am trying to say

manufacturing hub and innovation are completely diff, nenu cheppedi india is no way near in both outsourcing or innovation atleast china is much better in having quality manufacture with more than 50% of world goods. India is a IT hub and top IT companies are just consulting companies, this is definitely not the way we should accept our faults then only we can progress otherwise it will never change