Going Back To India for Good

kdapparao

12 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

if you have already made up your mind and pretty confident of your decision, whom are you trying to convince here ??

Aayana evadini convince seyatle gaani smooth transition ki suggestions adugutunnadu.. mundu thread sariga chadavadam telusuko ra erri naa

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Yaman02 said:

I am in India now, I was not here for last 10 years in India but I made up mind before I packed things and boarded the flight.

my mentality: I give a damn to anybody's opinion if i like to do it. 

1. Parents: you will have a  good amount of time to spend with them in their last decade or so. you never know if you ever get to see them once they are gone. don't think about others, be sensible  and not everybody chooses to stay with their parents. It is the US which gave you that edge because you earned enough in quicktime and want to enjoy the fruits of your hardwork with your familly.

2.Children:  we grew up in India safely and happily, now our kids will do the same. They will stay with us whereever we are. We will provide what they need as required. Of course, they are US citizens and they can move back once they decide to do so.

2. Freedom:  you have a lot of freedom in India especially in cities people really don't care who you are, so,  mostly you  get ignored or overlooked that gives you a bit of peace.

3. Food:  you get everything on a par with US from Metro, reliance and dmart.

4. Friends: you will have memorable goodtimes with all your besties.

Most of the folks in the US earn and be happy with idea of currency conversion. They never truly spend a dollar on them or parents. Mostly it is spent on houses and cars and saved in the bank. they will never retire and never enjoy on what they have earned. All those earnings and savings are for next generation. Be wise, you just have to live once, if you don't spent on what earned and saved what is the use of your hard-work? Now,with idea of moving back to India, you get time to enjoy your life and  live a stress-free life with fruits of your earnings. Life is not only about plans for entry but should also plan for a quit just like a trading in stock market. you never know what happens next in your life, you earned enough(it is very relative ) and now it is time to enjoy your life with those fruits.Believe me,  not all people get this lucky. You can go back to the US after your children become 21 and then you are around 50-58 and  become a green card holder then you can keep moving between 2 countries as you wish. Believe me you are using this phase of your life in most fruitful and blissful way, being close to the parents and family and enjoying stessless-life and palying with your kids all day long. you are in the life of your parents and your children at same time. Not all people get this chance. 

You’ll hear people say, “I had that idea,” every time you see someone create something great. Everyone had the idea for Facebook first. The reason Mark Zuckerberg got rich off of it is because he went out and did it while everyone else was talking about it.

Ideas are useless if you don’t act on them. Less thinking, more doing.

Do what you think is right for you and ignore what others have in it.

super cheppav bro...keka

13 hours ago, ennnna chata said:

How many years your worked in us? what are your doing in India? Every person is different. India kids education is not a joke 3 lac/yr per kid and housing 1cr and minimum 1lac/ month per family expense.who will pay all this with IT salaries in India if you are doing business it's a different story 

Bhayya idi too much. just talk about expenses in Hyderabad. Is every school demanding fees in lacs per yr. kid ni 3lac/yr school ki pampakapothe enduku aniki raada...there are multiple schools with 20-50k/yr; i feel it's more reasonable. 

Nenu choosina, manalaaga US ki vachinavallalo atleast 30% govt schools lo chaduvukunna valle. 

12 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

there are many examples in R2I Forums, who went without calculating the economics, don't end up regretting, that is all i am saying

I saw them too...many wanted to replicate their US in India. My point is they missed the line of be a roman in rome. I feel that the change takes time and you need financial reserves to support the family until you become and Indian again. 

10 hours ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

80k is minimum bro, iam bachelor and I am getting expenses around 1 lakh per month

Spendthrift and luxury ga spend chesthe enthaina saripodu. 

7 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

US to India return ochi brathakali ante minimum property 100 Cr undali, monthly 3 to 5 lakhs spend cheyagala income and potential undadali, anything less than 3L spending potential per month will lead to live a disastrous or utter frugal life like wearing bokkala banian, masipoyina shirt, wife's(blouse and saree), kids dresses with patches and drink only ganji, adhikooda okka poota.  No OTC medicines, and hospitals are a distant dream.

In case serious hospitalizations, or even minor ones like tooth filling or root canals, then US ku velli treat cheyinchuko lekhapothe inka india lo undi waste. . 

• Migrant labour spends 70 to 80K per month.
  • Middle class folks spends 1.4 to 2 L per month
  • upper middleclass folks spends 2.5 to 3 L per month 
  • US return ayithe inka monthly 4 to 5L spend cheyalekapothe asalu bathakalem, opiri aadaka sachipotharu. . . . And this 5L figure is the lowest range in the US return batch in India. imagine inka.

These are all facts per DB standards.

Anthe antav :P

All the best @kdapparao bhayya...keep well enough financial revenue until you can completely transform yourself to be an Indian and go to the next level. 

Don't think/complain on traffic, weather, pollution, Bribes, etc., it's as is and that's where we grew up. Just chill and move on. Somehow by god's grace I stay 2 months every year in India and I do rash driving, change lanes if that's how it goes in India. Just follow gumpu lo govindaa...anthe

• Upvote 1

I moved for good before covid started and happy. if you have own house/flat with a small family monthly expenses can around 40,000 with decent life style. I am working during est hours and its going smooth. mornings we can spend with family friends & some side business. like Yaman said just go with ur thoughts. when moved to US same dilemma about future...but good thing in India is ppl will help u.  all the best

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

Maa parents emi antha karchupetti chadivinchaley nenu kuda chadivincha false prestige ki poyi endhuku join cheyinchaali aa school lo? I have my own home and car, false prestige ki poyi month ki 1 lakh karchupettala? 

correct ga cheppav bhayya. The standard for today's education is the money you spend on fees. My cousin vaadi kodukuni appu chesi maree Int'l school lo chadivistunnadu, aadiki area of a square cheyyamante calculation kuda raadu. pathetic.

All the best to the thread starter .  It is your decision and be happy with it.  Don't let others opinion plays with your mind. 

Flat or house in hyd --80L .   Small town wararngal /kadapa/nalgonda/small town  -- 50L. 

Car -10L .

oka  1 cr money tho house and car set chesukovachu .  nuvvu 13 years nunchi US lo work chesa annav.. in the worst case lo nee deggara  $400k  vuntadi which is 2.9 Cr rupees. 

remaining 1.9 cr  you could use for kids education and future health expenses ki. 

India lo ee IT job chesina  1 lakh per month vastadi .. which is more than enough to live without home and car EMI. 

You are financially stable , mentally peaceful.  aath care what others think. 

ala anukunte  mid west work chese vallu bay area lo tech millionaires chusi em anukuntaru.   

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ring_master said:

Aayana evadini convince seyatle gaani smooth transition ki suggestions adugutunnadu.. mundu thread sariga chadavadam telusuko ra erri naa

moving out of country lo smooth transition emuntadi nee bonda

13 yrs US lo unna vaadiki ela transition avvalo neelanti genius cheppala

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ring_master said:

debate with civil language or else it only means you are a moron